Pre-Pitched Camping at the 2023 Silverstone Classic
All guest reviews of our Silverstone Classic service are located here
Our tents will be available soon for the 2023 Classic. If you want to be the first to be notified of when you can book then join our mailing list at the bottom of this page (and every page on our website).
Made me and my young family very welcome and no request was to much to ask. Very friendly group.
Stayed three nights for the Silverstone Classic - great location with lovely views and a big tent. Friendly staff, good breakfast and a short walk through the woods to the circuit 10/10
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Silverstone Classic camping weekend ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Silverstone Classic you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- We believe the showers and toilet facilities for the Classic to be the best available at Silverstone
- We have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We are about a fifteen minute walk to the circuit
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival. You can stay Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights if you wish
- Flexible payments. No need to pay for four nights if you only want to stay two nights
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 28 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable single airbeds
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags are normally available for hire but due to high demand our entire stock has been hired so you will need to bring your own bedding
- Access to free mains power in our marquee via a charging station to charge phones
- Icepack available at Reception (not included in the budget tent option)
- Table and chairs (not included in the budget tent option)
Silverstone Classic Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
In their very latest 2021 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”