Highly recommend Intentsgp. We had a fantastic weekend glamping with them. Super friendly staff, everything we possibly needed. Thank you, and see you next year x
My wife and I stayed at your site for the Silverstone Classic.
The two guys who booked us in and ran the clamping site were better than first class. They could not do enough for us.
The breakfast tent was always clean and tidy. I thought the almost constant availability to make hot drinks was such a simple yet great customer service idea.
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Silverstone Festival camping weekend ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Silverstone Festival you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- We believe the showers and toilet facilities for the Festival to be the best available at Silverstone
- We have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We are about a fifteen minute walk to the circuit
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival. You can stay Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights if you wish
- Children go free in our new family tent (see below)
- Flexible payments. No need to pay for four nights if you only want to stay two nights
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 28 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable single airbeds
- Duvets, sheets and pillows available for hire (must be pre booked)
- Table and chairs
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, fruit juice, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Access to free mains power in our marquee via a charging station to charge phones
- Icepack available at Reception
Silverstone Festival Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our 4 person tent to give you more flexibility. For example, five people in our 4 person standard tent for 3 nights costs £589.
If the fifth person is a child under 16 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.
If you plan to bring your family to the Festival then our 2-4 family tent option will be of interest.
For this tent there must be a maximum of two adults. Children must be under 16 at the time of the event.
The children go free!
In their very latest 2022 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”