We arrived in the evening everything already for us, friendly guys nothing to much trouble for them. Relaxed easy atmosphere. Thank you will be back next year
Second year i have stayed with these guys for the classic event and i will be back next year! Fantastic service, great tents, brilliant site, fab breakfast and the guys themselves....words cannot describe!
Stayed with my two sons and i am sure they will return aswell.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Silverstone Classic camping weekend ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Silverstone Classic you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- We believe the showers and toilet facilities for the Classic to be the best available at Silverstone
- We have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We are about a fifteen minute walk to the circuit
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival. You can stay Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights if you wish
- Flexible payments. No need to pay for four nights if you only want to stay two nights
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 28 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can relax and recharge your mind and body (and your devices). There will be tables and chairs, mirrors, hairdryers, sofa, charging station and a (free) tea/coffee station
- Access to mains power at reception to charge phones
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day (not included in the budget tent option)
- Table and chairs (not included in the budget tent option)
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
Silverstone Classic Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
In their very latest 2021 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”