Great welcome with a cold beer when we arrived at the site, staff were very helpful and enthusiastic, breakfast was great too, shame about the weather! Fantastic location being able to walk to the track. Toilets and showers well maintained too, very happy campers!
My first experience of glamping . Was great , met and made friends onsite .
Surprised at how my youth resurfaced. Great Fun
Your staff were great , helpful knowledgeable and nothing was too much bother .
Highly recommend to any age group .
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Silverstone Classic camping weekend ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Silverstone Classic you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- We believe the showers and toilet facilities for the Classic to be the best available at Silverstone
- We have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We are about a fifteen minute walk to the circuit
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival. You can stay Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights if you wish
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can relax and recharge your mind and body (and your devices). There will be tables and chairs, mirrors, hairdryers, sofa, charging station and a (free) tea/coffee station
- Access to mains power at reception to charge phones
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day (not included in the budget tent option)
- Table and chairs (table not included in the budget tent option)
- Large communal gas barbecues available for you to cook your own food should you wish to do so
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
**Nominal additional cost
Silverstone Classic Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
In their very latest 2018 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”