Motorhome Hire at the 2023 Silverstone British F1 Grand Prix
All Silverstone F1 customer reviews are located here
You can see a photo gallery of the motorhome here
First time glamping with intentsgp and was impressed. Facilities first class and all the staff were so helpful and friendly. The breakfast bacon baps were amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Fantastic weekend at Silverstone, first experience of glamping girls weekend with my mum and daughter. Intents staff were knowledgable, friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone thinking of attending F1, great time had by all
You can enjoy our so very luxurious motorhomes for up to four occupants at the 2023 British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Make your race weekend the most relaxing, hassle free ever by arriving at our campsite right next to the circuit where your motorhome will be all ready and waiting for you.
Let us be your trackside home from home!
In your motorhome you will enjoy:
- Hot shower
- Hot & cold running water**
- Small Fridge
- TV/DVD Player
- An electric drop down bed above the dinette area.
- All bedding included
- Window blinds and fly screens
- 3 x 240v plug sockets
- 2 x USB points
- Luxury welcome hamper awaiting you
- All meals included in the price including full English breakfast and evening cooked meals
*Motorhome toilets are solely for liquid waste. It is your responsibility to let IntentsGP reception know if they are getting full and need emptying. Failure to let us know and in the event the toilet overflows then a charge of £150 will be incurred. If there is any other waste material in the toilet then it is your responsibility to empty it and clean it out or there will be an additional £150 charge (this is the charge from the supplier).
**We will refill your water supply once each day if needed.
You can see a photo gallery of our campsite here
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your British F1 Grand Prix you will also enjoy:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) right next to the circuit
- Premium location at the campsite.
- A genuine leisurely 15 mins stroll to the circuit
- Access to Whittlebury golf club’s excellent showers and toilets*
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 28 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Parking for one vehicle included in our price**
- Your vehicle parked next to your motorhome (subject to the state of the ground)
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Our Marquee with tables, seating, music and fun times
- Licensed bars on the campsite. Free evening live music
- Superb campsite entertainment over the weekend (details TBC)
- Grocery shop on the campsite (TBC)
- Great opportunity for photos and autographs as many drivers and teams stay at the Whittlebury hotel on site
*subject to the weather
**More than one vehicle will be subject to an additional charge
The price of the motorhome for the Grand Prix is £3,999.
You can arrive from Thursday and stay until Monday with no increase in price. There is also no increase in price for additional occupants (4 maximum)
There will be a damage/security deposit of £2,000 but this will only be a pre-authorised charge which will be taken when you arrive at our reception. For more details see our FAQ
Whittlebury Campsite Official Rating
In their very latest 2021 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”