Glamping at the 2019 Isle of Man TT
All Isle of Man TT reviews are located here
I was gutted to be leaving
The start are first class and very friendly. They were always available to help if needed
Great tent, great service, even offered a free beer on arrival. Staff were really polite and very approachable. All ran like clockwork. Thanks guys.
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents with all the trimmings for up to four people at the Isle of Man TT.
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed(s) with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer)
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with chairs and cushions
- Bedside table(s), with lantern(s) & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Coolbag and icepack (can be replaced daily)
You will enjoy the most relaxing, luxurious and hassle free Isle of man TT racing ever by staying with us. Make us your trackside home from home!
Here is a gallery of photos of our site.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Isle of Man TT you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Douglas Rugby Club)
- The campsite could not be closer to the race. The race passes the campsite entrance!
- Superb location on Peel Road just 1 mile from Douglas city centre
- Very flexible booking with only a two night minimum stay
- Booking available throughout qualifying, racing and beyond – 22nd May until 9th June
- Licensed bar on site
- Food catering available all day on site
- Excellent spacious and luxurious glamping bell tent accommodation for up to four people, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking in our car park immediately adjacent to your tent. Less than a stone’s throw away
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse and at our reception to charge your devices
- Free Wifi in the clubhouse
Please note that the checkin time is from 5pm onwards but you are very welcome to arrive beforehand and leave your vehicle(s) with us if more convenient for you. The checkout time is 11am.
Isle of Man TT Glamping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
The prices are per tent – not per person.
The prices shown below are per night (minimum booking of 2 nights)
Because of the extended period we are there, the easiest way to check prices is to visit our booking page and select the dates you are interested in.
Southern 100 Racing
There’s actually racing other than on the TT Circuit.
There are also the Southern 100 Races before and after the TT.
The races take place on 24th, 25th and 27th May before the TT and on 8th June after the TT in the south of the Island.
Why not stay with us for these races? You will benefit from our cheaper accommodation rates and the ferries/flights are likely to be cheaper and easier to book.