The staff was extremely personable and accommodating. I have already recommended them to many friends.
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents with all the trimmings for up to four people at the Isle of Man TT.
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed(s) with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer)
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with chairs and cushions
- Bedside table(s), with lantern(s) & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
You will enjoy the most relaxing, luxurious and hassle free Isle of man TT racing ever by staying with us. Make us your trackside home from home!
Here is a gallery of photos of our site.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Isle of Man TT you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Douglas Rugby Club)
- The campsite could not be closer to the race. The race passes the campsite entrance!
- Superb location on Peel Road just 1 mile from Douglas city centre
- Flexible booking with only a two night minimum stay during qualifying/practice week and a three night minimum stay during race week. You choose the dates. We don’t specify set periods that you can stay
- Booking available throughout qualifying, racing and beyond – 29th May until last depart 16th June
- Early bird prices available until 1st January for qualifying/practice week. Save £35 per night.
- Licensed bar on site
- Food catering available all day on site
- Excellent spacious and luxurious glamping bell tent accommodation for up to four people, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival
- Luxury portable toilets and showers available on our campsite (see the bottom of this page for some photos). Permanent toilets/showers also available in the clubhouse
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can relax and recharge your mind and body (and your devices). There will be tables and chairs, mirrors, hairdryers, sofa, charging station and a (free) tea/coffee station
- Free parking in our car park immediately adjacent to our campsite area. Less than a stone’s throw away
- In addition to our recharge tent there is access to mains power in the clubhouse and at our reception to charge your devices
- Free Wifi in the clubhouse
Please note that the check in time is from 5pm onwards but you are very welcome to arrive beforehand and leave your vehicle(s) or gear with us if more convenient for you (we cannot accept responsibility for anything we keep for you). The check out time is 11am.
Isle of Man TT Glamping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
The prices are per tent – not per person.
The prices shown below are per night
*This is an early bird price until 1st January. The price will rise by £35 per night
Because of the extended period we are there, the easiest way to check prices is to visit our booking page and select the dates you are interested in.
Southern 100 Racing
There’s actually racing other than on the TT Circuit.
There are also the Southern 100 Races before and after the TT.
The races will take place on 29th, 30th May and 1st June before the TT (confirmed) and on 13th June after the TT in the south of the Island (13th June TBC)
Why not stay with us for these races? You will benefit from our cheaper accommodation rates and the ferries/flights are likely to be cheaper and easier to book.
The 2020 post TT race poster will be uploaded when the race is confirmed.