Nice clean facilities and friendly staff, would definitely recommend to stay with these guys.
We arrived and we’re met by friendly staff to which nothing was a problem. Tea and coffee was available 24 hours a day with Yorkshire tea ! Knew we had picked a good site soon as we saw that ! The tent was clean as were the beds and bedding, the little lights outside were a god send in the middle of the night on bathroom trips. The showers were clean and powerful and any temperature was available to everyone’s liking. The toilets were constantly cleaned and are definitely the best I’ve seen at these type of events. I can’t recommend intentsgp enough. Brilliant ! Thank you and all praise to you and your team for making TT 2023 perfect.
If this will be your first time at the Isle of Man TT, you might find our frequently asked questions page useful.
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents with all the trimmings for up to four people at the Isle of Man TT.
We also have superb wood cabins for up to four people available for you.
In our glamping tents you will have:
- Top specification inflatable single beds with sheets, duvets, high grade pillows and blankets (double beds not available due to supply chain issues)
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with chairs
- Bedside table and lantern or tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
In our wood cabins you will also have the following additional facilities:
- Power for your mobiles and other low wattage devices (this will only be available between certain times. More info in our FAQ)
- Mini fridge (for small items and not recommended for medication)
- Fluorescent light
- The cabin is lockable providing you with security for your belongings
- Single beds only but with metal frame and real mattress. If more than two occupants there will be bunk beds.
You will enjoy the most relaxing, luxurious and hassle free Isle of Man TT racing ever by staying with us. Make us your trackside home from home!
Here is a gallery of photos of our site.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Isle of Man TT you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Douglas Rugby Club)
- The campsite could not be closer to the race. The race passes the campsite entrance!
- Superb location on Peel Road just 1 mile from Douglas city centre
- Flexible booking with only a two night minimum stay during qualifying/practice week and a three night minimum stay during race week. You choose the dates. We don’t specify set periods that you can stay
- Booking available throughout qualifying, racing and beyond – 24th May 2024 until last depart 11th June 2024
- Licensed bar on site
- Food catering available all day on site
- Excellent spacious and luxurious glamping bell tent and wood cabin accommodation for up to four people, all ready for your arrival
- Luxury portable toilets and showers available on our campsite (see the bottom of this page for some photos). Permanent toilets/showers also available in the clubhouse
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can relax and recharge your mind and body (and your devices). There will be tables and chairs, mirrors, hairdryers, sofa, charging station and a (free) tea/coffee station
- Free parking in our car/bike park on the campsite. Less than a stone’s throw away
- In addition to our recharge tent there is access to mains power in the clubhouse and at our reception to charge your devices
- Free Wifi in the clubhouse
Please note that the check in time is from 3pm onwards but you are very welcome to arrive beforehand and leave your vehicle(s) or gear with us if more convenient for you (we cannot accept responsibility for anything we keep for you). The check out time is 11am.
Isle of Man TT Glamping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
The prices are per tent/cabin – not per person.
For example, three people in a cabin will cost £379 in total per night between 31st May and the 7th June.
Southern 100 Racing
There’s actually racing other than on the TT Circuit.
There are also the Southern 100 Races before the TT.
The provisional 2024 dates are 24th, 25th and 26th May.
Why not stay with us for these races? You will benefit from our cheaper accommodation rates and the ferries/flights are likely to be cheaper and easier to book.
More information is available here.