Pre-Erected Camping Accommodation at the 2024 British MotoGP at Silverstone
All Silverstone British MotoGP reviews are located here
Our bookings are live for the 2024 race. The date of 4th August is provisional. If it changes and you cannot make the new date you will be entitled to a full refund (up to 31st December 2023)
Great friendly service, nothing too much trouble. Will use again...
Great experience and a great location for the track .
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Silverstone British MotoGP camping weekend ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
You can see a photo gallery here
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Silverstone British MotoGP you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- We believe the showers and toilet facilities for the MotoGP to be the best available at Silverstone
- The campsite could not be any closer to the circuit and we have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We’re a 15 minute walk to the circuit
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival. You can stay Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights if you wish
- Flexible payments. No need to pay for four nights if you only want to stay two nights
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 28 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, fruit juice, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Pillows, duvets and sheets available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to mains power in the recharge tent to charge phones
- Icepack available at Reception (not included in the budget tent option)
- Table and chairs
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- Licensed bars on site. Free evening entertainment
- A number of the riders and teams stay at the Whittlebury Hotel on our campsite so a great chance for selfies and autographs
Silverstone MotoGP Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not generally charge per person but we do offer the facility of adding extra occupants to some of our tents to give you more flexibility.
For example, five people in our 4 person group tent for 4 nights costs £849. If the fifth person is a child under 16 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.
In our 2-4 person family tent, the third and fourth occupant must be children under 16 (at the time of the event). See our FAQ for more information about this.
In their very latest 2022 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”