throughly enjoyed the weekend as i was very unsure about camping everybody made us feel very welcome, nothing was to much trouble. We will definately be back next year.
Thanks a lot.
We had a fantastic stay at Intentsgp. Perfect location for Silverstone, genuinely friendly and helpful staff. Little touches like a welcoming beer, bottle of Prosecco for the tent, shuttle to and from the circuit. Live bands and entertainment at night. Great vibe all around the camp. We'll definitely be returning next year!
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Silverstone British MotoGP camping weekend ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
You can see a photo gallery here
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Silverstone British MotoGP you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- We believe the showers and toilet facilities for the MotoGP to be the best available at Silverstone
- The campsite could not be any closer to the circuit and we have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We’re less than 5 mins from the circuit using the shuttle that runs to and from the campsite or take a short leisurely stroll (about fifteen minutes) if you want a bit of exercise
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival. You can stay Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights if you wish
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge phones
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day (not included in the budget tent option)
- Table and chairs (table not included in the budget tent option)
- Large communal gas barbecues
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- A number of the riders and teams stay at the Whittlebury Hotel on our campsite so a great chance for selfies and autographs
**Nominal additional cost
Silverstone MotoGP Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
In their very latest 2017 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”