Pre-Erected Camping Accommodation at the 2023 British MotoGP at Silverstone
All Silverstone British MotoGP reviews are located here
Our bookings are now live for the 2023 British MotoGP. The provisional 2023 race date has been announced as 6th August. If the date changes and you are unable to make the new date you will be entitled to a full refund (up to 31 December 2022).
As always the guys were excellent. Happy to help with any questions and the odd deflating air bed. We’ve used Intents 4 times now and would happily use them again.
Staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. A lovely touch was the welcome beer which we drank as we walked to the track and the bottle of prosecco which we drank in the bar.
Enjoyed the free breakfast too.
Thank you all
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Silverstone British MotoGP camping weekend ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
You can see a photo gallery here
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Silverstone British MotoGP you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- We believe the showers and toilet facilities for the MotoGP to be the best available at Silverstone
- The campsite could not be any closer to the circuit and we have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We’re a 15 minute walk to the circuit
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival. You can stay Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights if you wish
- Flexible payments. No need to pay for four nights if you only want to stay two nights
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 28 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to mains power in the recharge tent to charge phones
- Icepack available at Reception (not included in the budget tent option)
- Table and chairs (not included in the budget tent option)
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- Licensed bars on site. Free evening entertainment
- A number of the riders and teams stay at the Whittlebury Hotel on our campsite so a great chance for selfies and autographs
Silverstone MotoGP Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our 2 person and 4 person tents to give you more flexibility. For example, three people in our 2/3 person standard tent for 2 nights costs £419.
If the third person is a child under 15 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.
In their very latest 2021 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”