Absolutely fantastic weekend from start to finish. Along with an incredible weekend of racing the experience with IntentsGP was the icing on the cake.
From the point of arrival to the time we left the service, facilities and team were second to none.
I cannot thank Len, Nina, Phil and the rest of the team any more and cannot recommend higher. Thank you all for a brilliant weekend.
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free British MotoGP Silverstone weekend ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
You can see a photo gallery here
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
At the British MotoGP you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- The campsite could not be closer to the circuit and we have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We’re less than 5 mins from the circuit using the shuttle that runs to and from the campsite or take a short leisurely stroll (less than three quarters of a mile) if you want a bit of exercise
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival. You can stay Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights if you wish
- Lots of our staff on site ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge phones
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day (not included in the budget tent option)
- Table and chairs (table not included in the budget tent option)
- Large communal gas barbecues
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- A number of the riders and teams stay at the Whittlebury Hotel on our campsite so a great chance for selfies and autographs
**Nominal additional cost
All tent bookings are subject to an additional £100 refundable damage deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
In their very latest 2016 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”
This was our first stay and our first live Moto GP - what can I say apart from it was just brilliant and we will definitely be booking again. From the moment we arrived and got offered a beer everything was superb. The staff were fantastic and were always there to help during the stay, which coupled with the email advice prior to the event, meant that everything went smoothly and we couldn't(...)
Nina, Phil & the team couldn't have done more to make our stay any more comfortable or entertaining at Silverstone MotoGP. I anticipate we'll book again for MotoGP 2014.