Glamping at the Silverstone British F1 Grand Prix
All Silverstone F1 customer reviews are located here
We shall be taking bookings for the 2018 British F1 Grand Prix very soon. If you want to be the first to know when they go on sale then scroll down to the bottom of this page and join our mailing list or click here
As this was my first time staying with Intents, I was very impressed from the moment I arrived.
With very friendly staff, comfortable bed, spacious tent and with the circuit only 10mins away I cannot fault the weekend at all. I will definitely be going back next year.
Will be returning!
You can enjoy our luxurious 5 metre bell tent for two people with all the trimmings at the 2017 British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone. Make your race weekend the most relaxing, hassle free ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (two single beds available if you prefer)
- Wooden sturdy table with two chairs and cushions
- Bedside table, with lantern & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold Prosecco awaiting you
You can see a photo gallery here
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your British F1 Grand Prix you will also enjoy:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) right next to the circuit
- Premium location at the campsite (already included in your price)
- A leisurely 15 mins stroll to the circuit (and that’s not a “holiday brochure” 15 mins)
- Access to Whittlebury golf club’s excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish
- Lots of our staff on site ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwiches
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge phones
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day
- Large communal gas barbecues
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- Great opportunity for photos and autographs as many drivers and teams stay at the Whittlebury hotel on site
**Nominal additional charge
*unless very adverse weather conditions
All tent bookings are subject to an additional £100 refundable damage deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
Whittlebury Campsite Official Rating
In their very latest 2016 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”