Glamping Tents and Cosy Cabins at the 2024 Silverstone British F1 Grand Prix
All Silverstone F1 customer reviews are located here
The 2024 race is provisionally listed for 7th July.
Our glamping tents and new cosy cabins are now available to be booked
If the race date changes and you cannot make the new date you will be entitled to a full refund up to 31st December 2023.
Would 100% book with In-Tents again, what a brilliant set up at a brilliant site, cannot fault a thing, from checking in on Thursday to checking out on Monday….the time and effort the staff put in to look after their guests and to make sure the guests have the best experience is just fantastic.
The site location is the best with just a 10 minute walk you (...)
Fantastic experience. Thank you to the whole team.
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents for up to five people with all the trimmings at the 2024 British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone.
We also have new cosy cabins for up to two people available for you.
Make your race weekend the most relaxing, hassle free ever by staying with us.
Let us be your trackside home from home!
- Top specification inflatable single beds or double beds with sheets, winter 13.5 tog duvets, high grade pillows and blankets
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with up to five chairs
- Bedside table and lantern or tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Icepack available at Reception
- Fairy lights
In our cosy cabin (brand new for 2024) you will also have the following additional facilities:
- The cabin is solid, snug, secure and cosy, 2.4 metres wide, 3 metres front to back, and 2 metres tall. It is easily big enough for you to stand up in
- Power for your mobiles and other low wattage devices
- Mini fridge (for small items and not recommended for medication)
- Bedside table with lantern or lamp
- The cabin is lockable providing you with security for your belongings
- Single beds only but with wooden frame and real foam mattress
- Solid wooden floor with fitted carpet
- Windows with blinds
- coat hooks
- Hanging shelves
You can see a photo gallery here
See our video section for 360 degree views of our glamping area as well as the interior of our glamping tent.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your British F1 Grand Prix you will also enjoy:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) right next to the circuit
- Premium location at the campsite. This costs £390 (£540 with electric) but is already included in our price to you
- A genuine leisurely 15 mins stroll to the circuit
- Access to Whittlebury golf club’s excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish
- Flexible payments. No need to pay for four nights if you only want to stay two nights
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 28 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Parking for one vehicle included in our price**
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can charge your devices and there will also be a (free) tea/coffee station available all day
- Electrical power to your tent (for low wattage items only). There are only a very limited number of tents available with this option which costs £100 extra in total.
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- We provide hot & hearty evening meals*** (subject to availability). Also lots of other food options on the campsite
- Our Marquee with tables, seating, music and fun times
- Licensed bars on the campsite. Free evening live music
- Superb campsite entertainment over the weekend (details TBC)
- Grocery shop on the campsite (TBC)
- Great opportunity for photos and autographs as many drivers and teams stay at the Whittlebury hotel on site
*unless very adverse weather conditions
**there will be an additional charge for more than one vehicle
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our 2 person and 4 person glamping tents to give you more flexibility. For example, five people in our 4/5 person glamping tent for 2 nights costs £1469.
If the third or fifth person in the glamping tent is a child under 16 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.
Whittlebury Campsite Official Rating
In their very latest 2022 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”