Glamping Tents and Wood Cabins at the 2021 Silverstone British F1 Grand Prix
All Silverstone F1 customer reviews are located here
The provisional dates for this race weekend are 16th – 18th July. If the date changes after you have booked and the new date is not convenient then you will be entitled to a full refund (up to 31st December 2020)
Would definitely use intentsgp again,it was a great service.
The breakfast was good and having the charging tent was a great bonus.
Thanks guys good work.
Couldn’t recommend intentsGP enough. I don’t think our 2019 British GP would have been the same if we stayed somewhere else. Easy to book/check in, fantastic tents with everything you need and what really made it is that all the staff were only interested in one thing: making sure we all enjoyed our weekend. We are 100% booking for next year.
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents for up to five people with all the trimmings at the 2021 British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Also, for the first time in 2021, we have wood cabins for up to four people available for you.
Make your race weekend the most relaxing, hassle free ever by staying with us.
Let us be your trackside home from home!
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed(s) with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer). Single beds only available in the wood cabin – see below for more information
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with up to five chairs and cushions
- Bedside table(s), with lantern(s) & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Coolbag and Icepack on arrival and can be replaced every day
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold sparkling wine awaiting you (two bottles for four people)
In our wood cabin you will also have the following additional facilities:
- Power (included in the price)
- Mini fridge for your beer, wine and food
- Fluorescent light
- The cabin is lockable providing you with security for your belongings
- Single beds only but with metal frame and real mattress
You can see a photo gallery here
See our video section for 360 degree views of our glamping area as well as the interior of our glamping tent.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your British F1 Grand Prix you will also enjoy:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) right next to the circuit
- Premium location at the campsite. This costs £250 but is already included in our price to you
- A genuine leisurely 15 mins stroll to the circuit
- Access to Whittlebury golf club’s excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish
- Flexible payments. No need to pay for four nights if you only want to stay two nights
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 30 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can charge your devices and there will also be a (free) tea/coffee station
- Electrical power to your tent. There are only a very limited number of tents available with this option which costs £50 extra in total. These are now sold out for 2021 in our glamping tents but is available in our wood cabins
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwich (subject to availability)
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- We provide hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability). Also lots of other food options on the campsite
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Our Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- Licensed bars on the campsite. Free evening live music
- Superb campsite entertainment over the weekend (details TBC)
- Grocery shop on the campsite (TBC)
- Great opportunity for photos and autographs as many drivers and teams stay at the Whittlebury hotel on site
**Nominal additional charge
*unless very adverse weather conditions
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our 2 person and 4 person glamping tents to give you more flexibility. For example, three people in our 2/3 person glamping tent for 2 nights costs £809.
If the third or fifth person in the glamping tent is a child under 15 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.
Our wood cabins – you will need to specify when you book whether it’s for 2, 3 or 4 persons. For example, 3 people for 3 nights costs £1209.
Please note: the VAT rate is 20% because the reduced 5% rate only applies to accommodation actually stayed in until 31st March 2021
Whittlebury Campsite Official Rating
In their very latest 2019 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”