Simply put, I wouldn’t consider any other means of accommodation for our trips to Silverstone. Already booked 2019 ticket and as soon as intentsGP are open for booking, we will be planning our fourth stay with them.
Keep up the good work 🙂
Fantastic glamping experience, everything was thought of and the staff were all so friendly. Would definitely do it again!
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents for up to five people with all the trimmings at the 2019 British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Make your race weekend the most relaxing, hassle free ever by staying with us.
Let us be your trackside home from home!
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed(s) with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer)
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with up to five chairs and cushions
- Bedside table(s), with lantern(s) & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Coolbag and Icepack on arrival and can be replaced every day
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold Prosecco awaiting you (two bottles for four people)
You can see a photo gallery here
See our video section for 360 degree views of our glamping area as well as the interior of our glamping tent.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your British F1 Grand Prix you will also enjoy:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) right next to the circuit
- Premium location at the campsite. This costs £260 but is already included in our price to you
- A genuine leisurely 15 mins stroll to the circuit
- Access to Whittlebury golf club’s excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can relax and recharge your mind and body (and your devices). There will be tables and chairs, mirrors, hairdryers, sofa, charging station and a (free) tea/coffee station
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge phones
- Electrical power to your tent (additional option). More information here
- Large communal gas barbecues
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- Licensed bars on the campsite. Free evening entertainment
- Great opportunity for photos and autographs as many drivers and teams stay at the Whittlebury hotel on site
**Nominal additional charge
*unless very adverse weather conditions
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our 2 person and 4 person glamping tents to give you more flexibility. For example, three people in our 2/3 person glamping tent for 2 nights costs £809.
If the third person is a child under 15 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.
Whittlebury Campsite Official Rating
In their very latest 2018 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade. (NB The local council has yet to update the website for the 2018 ratings)
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”