I really can't recommend the intents guys enough. The tents and facilities were great and the staff were fantastic. I will certainly come again.
Had a fab weekend in the glamping tent! Super cosy and comfy beds, fab coffee and breakfast! From the cheery warm welcome to the fond farewell I have to to say it was amazing! All the guys are so friendly and work so hard to make everyone happy. All within a short walking distance to the track. Thanks to you all cant wait to see you all again next year! ?
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents for up to four people with all the trimmings at the 2018 British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Make your race weekend the most relaxing, hassle free ever by staying with us.
Let us be your trackside home from home!
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed(s) with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer)
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with up to four chairs and cushions
- Bedside table(s), with lantern(s) & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold Prosecco awaiting you (two bottles for four people)
You can see a photo gallery here
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your British F1 Grand Prix you will also enjoy:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) right next to the circuit
- Premium location at the campsite (already included in your price)
- A genuine leisurely 15 mins stroll to the circuit
- Access to Whittlebury golf club’s excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge phones
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day
- Large communal gas barbecues
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- Great opportunity for photos and autographs as many drivers and teams stay at the Whittlebury hotel on site
**Nominal additional charge
*unless very adverse weather conditions
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
Whittlebury Campsite Official Rating
In their very latest 2016 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”