Glamping at the 2021 Belgian F1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
All Belgian F1GP customer reviews are located here
Unfortunately due to the Covid restrictions we will not be able to provide our service for the 2021 Grand Prix. If you want to be the first to know when we go live for the 2022 race then please join our mailing list. More information at the bottom of this page (and every page of our website).
Great customer service turned up after a long drive from London and one of the lads called chris gav
Brilliant nothing less
Perfectly located for a visit to the Spa F1 GP. Less trafic jams when leaving on Sunday, you need to be willing to hike the 2 km to the circuit. The lads are enthusiastic and helpful, breakfast and diner are well arranged and of good quality.
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents for up to five people with all the trimmings at the 2021 Belgian F1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps.
Make your race weekend the most relaxing, hassle free ever by staying with us.
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed(s) with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer)
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with up to five chairs and cushions
- Bedside table(s), with lantern(s) & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold sparking wine awaiting you (two bottles for four people)
- Free shuttle service to and from the circuit
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Belgian F1 Grand Prix you will also enjoy:
- Excellent campsite location in a delightful tranquil area
- Campsite exclusively for our guests
- Hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- A genuine leisurely 30 mins stroll to the circuit
- A genuine relaxing 20 mins stroll to Francorchamps village where there are several restaurants and bars
- A 15 minute drive to the towns of Malmedy and Stavelot where there are any number of supermarkets, bars and restaurants
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish.
- Flexible payments. No need to pay for four nights if you only want to stay two nights
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 30 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Licensed bar on site
- Free Wifi in the vicinity of the clubhouse
- In the clubhouse we will have a charging locker with a number of lockable compartments where you can charge your devices.
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwich (subject to availability)
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
**Nominal additional charge
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our glamping tents to give you more flexibility. For example, three people in our 2/3 person glamping tent for 2 nights costs £769.
If the third or fifth person is a child under 15 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.