This was our very first Grand Prix, it was a 21st birthday present for our daughter and we all throughly enjoyed it.
We loved the atmosphere at the campsite and felt that everyone there bent over backwards to be helpful and were friendly and welcoming.
Hard working and dedicated staff ensured our weekend was great.Anything we requested was not a problem to the intents team.A fantastic weekend of racing and party atmosphere at the campsite.thanks intents gp you really have something special going on.
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents for up to five people with all the trimmings at the 2019 Belgian F1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps.
Make your race weekend the most relaxing, hassle free ever by staying with us.
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed(s) with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer)
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with up to five chairs and cushions
- Bedside table(s), with lantern(s) & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Coolbag and Icepack on arrival and can be replaced every day
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold Prosecco awaiting you (two bottles for four people)
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Belgian F1 Grand Prix you will also enjoy:
- Excellent campsite location in a delightful tranquil area
- Campsite exclusively for our guests
- Hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- A genuine leisurely 30 mins stroll to the circuit
- A genuine relaxing 20 mins stroll to Francorchamps village where there are several restaurants and bars
- A 15 minute drive to the towns of Malmedy and Stavelot where there are any number of supermarkets, bars and restaurants
- Up to a five night stay (Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish. Why not arrive on Wednesday so you are ready for the free pit lane walk/driver autographs* on Thursday?
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Licensed bar on site
- Free Wifi in the vicinity of the clubhouse
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse to charge phones etc
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
*to be confirmed
**Nominal additional charge
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our glamping tents to give you more flexibility. For example, three people in our 2/3 person glamping tent for 2 nights costs £769.
If the third person is a child under 15 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.
If you book five nights (arrive Wednesday and depart Monday) your fifth night is FREE.