Glamping at the 2024 Belgian F1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
All Belgian F1GP customer reviews are located here
Our bookings are now live for the 2024 Grand Prix.
The race date is 28th July. If the date changes and you cannot make the new date you will be entitled to a full refund (up to 31st December 2023)
Intents really know what they're doing.
Great tent (we had one of the 2/3 glamping tents for 2 of us)
The staff are fantastic, really go out of their way to help and making sure we're all having a good time, they worked tirelessly all weekend
The food was excellent (much better than what was at the track)
Overall, a great experience and highly recommended!
An amazing site with amazing people, I'd definitely use again, thank you to Alex and the team for making the F1 weekend more amazing!
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents for up to five people with all the trimmings at the 2024 Belgian F1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps.
Make your race weekend the most relaxing, hassle free ever by staying with us.
- Top specification inflatable single beds or double beds with sheet(s), winter 13.5 tog duvets, high grade pillows and blanket(s)
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with up to five chairs
- Bedside table and lantern or tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Belgian F1 Grand Prix you will also enjoy:
- Excellent campsite location in a delightful tranquil area
- Campsite exclusively for our guests
- Hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- A genuine leisurely 30 mins stroll to the circuit
- A genuine relaxing 20 mins stroll to Francorchamps village where there are several restaurants and bars
- A 15 minute drive to the towns of Malmedy and Stavelot where there are any number of supermarkets, bars and restaurants
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish.
- Flexible payments. No need to pay for four nights if you only want to stay two nights
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 28 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle* parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Licensed bar in the clubhouse
- In the clubhouse we will have a charging locker with a number of lockable compartments where you can charge your devices.
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, fruit juice, tea and coffee for breakfast (cutlery/crockery provided)
- Hot food also available for breakfast** (subject to availability)
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
*There will be an additional parking charge (£30 per vehicle) if you bring more than one vehicle. Any additional vehicle will be parked close by within our campsite.
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our glamping tents to give you more flexibility. For example, three people in our 2/3 person glamping tent for 2 nights costs £949.
If the third or fifth person is a child under 16 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.
If you prefer a more conventional tent then we have our standard range of tents for the Belgian F1 Grand Prix ranging from the two person standard tent right up to our largest tent which caters for eight guests.
Click Here for more info and prices