Pre-Erected Camping at the 2020 British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone
All Silverstone F1 customer reviews are located here
The 2020 British Grand Prix will not take place in front of spectators so regrettably our accommodation service will not go ahead. If you are a 2020 guest we have emailed you today (27th April) to provide more details.
Had a great time as always with in tents at whittlebury, great facilities and friendly staff who work so hard to look after everyone.
Our glamping tent was fantastic and roomy, and only a quick walk to the great shower facilities that never seem to run out of hot water
The food was great, and the atmosphere brilliant. What more could we ask for. Thanks to all the team, you’re all amazing
A big thank you to Intents for making our British Grand Prix experience easy! We arrived on Friday evening to be shown to our pre-erected tent, simple. Great facilities, perfect location, helpful and friendly team of staff, great food (plenty of it!) and a bar - what more would you want? We'll be back, thanks guys.
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free race weekend ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your 2020 British F1 Grand Prix you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) which could not be any closer to the circuit
- Access to Whittlebury golf club’s excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Premium location at the campsite. This costs £260 but is already included in our price to you
- A genuine leisurely 15 mins stroll to the circuit
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-erected all ready for your arrival. You can stay Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights if you wish
- Option to pay just a 30% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 30 days before you arrive
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can charge your devices and there will also be a (free) tea/coffee station
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day (not included in the budget tent option)
- Table and chairs (table not included in the budget tent option)
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Our Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- Licensed bars on the campsite. Free evening live music
- Superb campsite entertainment over the weekend (details TBC)
- Grocery shop on the campsite (TBC)
- Great opportunity for photos and autographs as many drivers and teams stay at the Whittlebury hotel on site
**Nominal additional charge
*unless very adverse weather conditions
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our 2 person and 4 person tents to give you more flexibility. For example, three people in our 2/3 person standard tent for 2 nights costs £429.
If the third person is a child under 15 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.
You should also consider our lovely glamping tents if you fancy a little bit of extra luxury with all bedding included.
There is also the facility to have electrical power to your tent.
Whittlebury Campsite Official Rating
In their very latest 2019 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”