Will be returning!
The facilities, location of the campsite and friendliness of all the crew was fantastic. We would definately book again with you.
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free race weekend ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
You can see a photo gallery here
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your 2019 British F1 Grand Prix you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) which could not be any closer to the circuit
- Access to Whittlebury golf club’s excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Premium location at the campsite (already included in your price)
- A genuine leisurely 15 mins stroll to the circuit
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-erected all ready for your arrival. You can stay Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights if you wish
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge phones
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day (not included in the budget tent option)
- Table and chairs (table not included in the budget tent option)
- Large communal gas barbecues
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- Great opportunity for photos and autographs as many drivers and teams stay at the Whittlebury hotel on site
**Nominal additional charge
*unless very adverse weather conditions
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
Whittlebury Campsite Official Rating
In their very latest 2017 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”