Pre-Erected Camping at the 2021 British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone
All Silverstone F1 customer reviews are located here
The provisional dates for this race weekend are 9th – 11th July. If the date changes after you have booked and the new date is not convenient then you will be entitled to a full refund (up to 31st December 2020)
Another triumphant year enjoying the British Grand Prix with the amazing team at intentsgp, every year you surpass yourselves and surprise us with even better facilities!!! The warm greeting and the fabulous staff make it feel like your being welcomed home by family, thank you so much for an amazing weekend, great facilities and the most amazing staff ever, (...)
Excellent booking and on-line information before the event and very helpful, genuine friendly staff. Location was excellent and meant we didn’t miss any of the action but could have a shower at the end of the day ready for the evening entertainment on the big stage. Definitely booking again!
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free race weekend ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your 2021 British F1 Grand Prix you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) which could not be any closer to the circuit
- Access to Whittlebury golf club’s excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Premium location at the campsite. This costs £250 but is already included in our price to you
- A genuine leisurely 15 mins stroll to the circuit
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-erected all ready for your arrival. You can stay Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights if you wish
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 30 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can charge your devices and there will also be a (free) tea/coffee station
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day (not included in the budget tent option)
- Table and chairs (table not included in the budget tent option)
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Our Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- Licensed bars on the campsite. Free evening live music
- Superb campsite entertainment over the weekend (details TBC)
- Grocery shop on the campsite (TBC)
- Great opportunity for photos and autographs as many drivers and teams stay at the Whittlebury hotel on site
**Nominal additional charge
*unless very adverse weather conditions
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our 2 person and 4 person tents to give you more flexibility. For example, three people in our 2/3 person standard tent for 2 nights costs £429.
If the third person is a child under 15 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.
Please note: the VAT rate is 20% because the reduced 5% rate only applies to accommodation actually stayed in until 31st March 2021
You should also consider our lovely glamping tents if you fancy a little bit of extra luxury with all bedding included.
There is also the facility to have electrical power.
Whittlebury Campsite Official Rating
In their very latest 2019 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”