Big smiles, warm welcome and a cold beer, we were made to feel like family the moment we stepped out of the car. Nothing was too much trouble for the team at any time of the day or night, we were well looked after. We all loved the evenings after the racing and cheerful socialising. The evening meals were a bonus, delicious and tremendous value. The facilities at the camp site used at Spa were very clean and well maintained in spite of the crowds. I would thoroughly recommend the "superawesomeness" ofintentsgp to others and hope to return myself in the future, loved it.
I've had a good time there. The staff is friendly and helpful. it is a quiet site, located at a local football club. the facilities were good but not great. the food they sold there was tasty and not expensive. the tent we had was spacious and was already set up when we arrived. you could park the car next to the tent. I would definitely come back again.
Make your 2020 Belgian F1 Grand Prix race weekend at Spa Francorchamps the most relaxing and hassle free ever by staying with us in our pre erected tents. Everything set up ready for your arrival.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your 2020 Belgian F1 Grand Prix you will have:
- Excellent campsite in a delightful tranquil location
- Campsite exclusively for our guests
- Hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- A genuine leisurely 30 mins stroll to the circuit
- A genuine relaxing 20 mins stroll to Francorchamps village where there are several restaurants and bars
- A 15 minute drive to the towns of Malmedy and Stavelot where there are any number of supermarkets, bars and restaurants
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-erected all ready for your arrival
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish.
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Licensed bar on site
- Free Wifi in the vicinity of the clubhouse
- In the clubhouse we will have a charging locker with a number of lockable compartments where you can charge your devices.
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Table and chairs (table not included in the budget tent option)
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
**Nominal additional charge
Spa F1 Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our 2 person and 4 person tents to give you more flexibility. For example, three people in our 2/3 person standard tent for 2 nights costs £429.
If the third or fifth person is a child under 15 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.