The staff on site were always helpful and cheerful. They worked hard to go out of there way to help with anything.
Absolutely cracking team for whom nothing was too much trouble. They were totally conscious of ensuring you had a comfortable stay. It was my partner‘s 40th and they kindly surprised us with an upgrade upon arrival. I didn’t sleep well on the first night (partly due to our neighbours, but there’s always at least one selfish group on a campsite! I didn’t tell them about this but after the second and final night wish I had because I’m sure they would have done something about it for us because the customer service was incredible) and they gave me earplugs and told me to let them know if I needed anything else. The tent was clean and well equipped, as were the facilities. Walking past other campsites to get to F1, I realised how luxurious ours was in comparison to these other “penned-in“ types. The clubhouse was fab - a comfy, warm, social space where they served decent food and drinks. They made sandwiches so you could take them to F1 with you instead of having to fork out £35 minimum at Spa to get food and/or drinks. You could also charge your phone in there in one of the many charging points. Views were lovely from the clubhouse too. Tea and coffee were free all day. If I were to come to F1 again, I wouldn’t hesitate to book with this company. They really take pride in what they do and have high standards.
Make your 2023 Belgian F1 Grand Prix race weekend at Spa Francorchamps the most relaxing and hassle free ever by staying with us in our pre erected tents. Everything set up ready for your arrival.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your 2023 Belgian F1 Grand Prix you will have:
- Excellent campsite in a delightful tranquil location
- Campsite exclusively for our guests
- Hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- A genuine leisurely 30 mins stroll to the circuit
- A genuine relaxing 20 mins stroll to Francorchamps village where there are several restaurants and bars
- A 15 minute drive to the towns of Malmedy and Stavelot where there are any number of supermarkets, bars and restaurants
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-erected all ready for your arrival
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish.
- Flexible payments. No need to pay for four nights if you only want to stay two nights
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 28 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable single airbeds
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast (cutlery/crockery provided)
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Licensed bar on site
- Free Wifi in the vicinity of the clubhouse
- In the clubhouse we will have a charging locker with a number of lockable compartments where you can charge your devices.
- Pillows with pillow cases
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Table and chairs
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
Spa F1 Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our 2 person and 4 person tents to give you more flexibility. For example, three people in our 2/3 person standard tent for 2 nights costs £509.
If the third or fifth person is a child under 15 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.