From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome. Very friendly and well organised staff made our time most enjoyable. Having tea/coffee to hand throughout the day and a place to charge your phone/camera was most handy. It was clear that the team enjoy what they do and their enthusiasm shone through in abundance. Would highly recommend!!
I camped with the fab intents team at the Belgium Grand Prix and couldn't have asked for a better service. Tent's big and spacious, greeted with a beer, bacon sarnies in the morning and endless supply of ice, tea and electricity for that vital phone charge. The guys were knowledgeable, helpful and friendly and I would recommend to anyone looking for a great GP weekend.
Make your 2019 Belgian F1 Grand Prix race weekend at Spa Francorchamps the most relaxing and hassle free ever by staying with us in our pre erected tents. Everything set up ready for your arrival.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your 2019 Belgian F1 Grand Prix you will have:
- Excellent campsite in a delightful tranquil location
- Campsite exclusively for our guests
- Hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- A genuine leisurely 30 mins stroll to the circuit
- A genuine relaxing 20 mins stroll to Francorchamps village where there are several restaurants and bars
- A 15 minute drive to the towns of Malmedy and Stavelot where there are any number of supermarkets, bars and restaurants
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-erected all ready for your arrival
- Up to a five night stay (Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish. Why not arrive on Wednesday so you are ready for the free pit lane walk/driver autographs* on Thursday?
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Licensed bar on site
- Free Wifi in the vicinity of the clubhouse
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can relax and recharge your mind and body (and your devices). There will be tables and chairs, mirrors, hairdryers, sofa, charging station and a (free) tea/coffee station
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse to charge your devices
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Table and chairs (table not included in the budget tent option)
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
*to be confirmed
**Nominal additional charge
Spa F1 Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our 2 person and 4 person tents to give you more flexibility. For example, three people in our 2/3 person standard tent for 2 nights costs £429.
If the third person is a child under 15 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.