Pre-Erected Camping at the 2020 Belgian F1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
All Belgian F1GP customer reviews are located here
The 2020 Belgian Grand Prix will not take place in front of spectators so regrettably our accommodation service will not go ahead. If you are a 2020 guest we have emailed you today (18th May) to provide more details.
Excellent service and would definitely use again. Tents were large and spacious and the site was a 30 minute walk from the track. Good selection for breakfast and evenings were well catered too.
Our first experience with intentsgp and it was a very good one. Two previous visits to Spa. A little walk to the circuit (30/35 mins) but on a nice morning no problem.
The football clubhouse that was used was ideal for the needs of weekend campers. The staff were very helpful on any queries and worked extremely hard to keep everything going. We (4 gents) had a great weekend.
Make your 2020 Belgian F1 Grand Prix race weekend at Spa Francorchamps the most relaxing and hassle free ever by staying with us in our pre erected tents. Everything set up ready for your arrival.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your 2020 Belgian F1 Grand Prix you will have:
- Excellent campsite in a delightful tranquil location
- Campsite exclusively for our guests
- Hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- A genuine leisurely 30 mins stroll to the circuit
- A genuine relaxing 20 mins stroll to Francorchamps village where there are several restaurants and bars
- A 15 minute drive to the towns of Malmedy and Stavelot where there are any number of supermarkets, bars and restaurants
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-erected all ready for your arrival
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish.
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Licensed bar on site
- Free Wifi in the vicinity of the clubhouse
- In the clubhouse we will have a charging locker with a number of lockable compartments where you can charge your devices.
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Table and chairs (table not included in the budget tent option)
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
**Nominal additional charge
Spa F1 Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our 2 person and 4 person tents to give you more flexibility. For example, three people in our 2/3 person standard tent for 2 nights costs £429.
If the third or fifth person is a child under 15 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.