8 Person Standard Tent - Belgian F1 Grand PrixBelgian F1 Grand Prix
- Inflatable beds (singles or doubles - you decide when you place your booking)
- Up to 8 Pillows with pillow cases
- 1 large camping table and 8 chairs
- Space to park one car# next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to the licensed bar on site
- Access to the hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse to charge your mobiles etc
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
**Additional nominal cost
#if more than one vehicle, the others will be parked very close by
Our first experience with intentsgp and it was a very good one. Two previous visits to Spa. A little walk to the circuit (30/35 mins) but on a nice morning no problem.
The football clubhouse that was used was ideal for the needs of weekend campers. The staff were very helpful on any queries and worked extremely hard to keep everything going. We (4 gents) had a great weekend.
We had a very nice week-end. Welcome of IntentsGP team was friendly and very pleasant with a beer at arrival! Everything was precisely what we expected.
The staff was friendly and efficient. I really appreciated both the ambiance and the very convenient location from the circuit at walking distance (~30 minutes to La Source corner).
I also appreciated very much the communication by email prior the event to organize our trip, with nice and useful advices and indications to find the place easily and to make the week-end comfortable.
The catering service was great with a very dynamic team, nice ambiance of a British pub in the Belgian campaign. I liked it.
The breakfast was nice, copious, simple and pleasant.
If I have the chance to come back to a GP, I will consider IntentsGP again for sure.
Thanks a lot to the whole team.
We define "children" as being 14 years and under.
All tent bookings are subject to an additional £200 refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
Our prices are per tent - not per person.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent.