Glamping & Pre-Erected Tents
@ F1 & MotoGP
You can trust us to make your race weekend the best ever!
I would like to say a huge and massive thank you to every one for making the weekend really special. It was my fiance 30th birthday and from the moment intents team found out they were helpful with birthday banners to a bottle of fizzy. I couldn't fault any thing or any one as every thing was totally fab and made you feel welcome from the moment of arriving, like staying with family. The only one thing was that as the weekend was sooooooo good we now have the bug and wanna come again! Lol again thank you for a weekend that will be up there with the best of memory's 🙂
- We are a family run business that has been providing great times and great accommodation since 2009 for thousands of race fans at British and European motorsport events.
- We arrive way in advance of the event to erect our tents and communal marquee before kitting everything out with all of the essentials you’ll need to have a great, comfortable and hassle free race weekend
- Our communal marquee offers somewhere to eat and relax, TV showing the day’s racing, music in the evenings, hot tea & coffee all day for free, free unlimited breakfast in the mornings and evening meals served for a small extra cost.
- First class facilities with permanent showers and toilets
- if you think you would never enjoy camping in a million years then trust us to look after you. You will have a wonderful race weekend!
- If you want to make your British F1 Grand Prix or British MotoGP the most relaxing, hassle free weekend ever in your trackside home from home then spend it with us!
In their very latest 2016 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”