Glamping & Pre-Pitched Tents
@ F1 & MotoGP
You can trust us to make your race weekend the best ever!
- We are a family run business that has been providing great times and great accommodation since 2009 for thousands of race fans at British and European motorsport events.
- We arrive way in advance of the event to erect our tents and communal marquee before kitting everything out with all of the essentials you’ll need to have a great, comfortable and hassle free race weekend
- Our communal marquee offers somewhere to eat and relax, TV showing the day’s racing, music in the evenings, hot tea & coffee all day for free, free unlimited breakfast in the mornings and evening meals served for a small extra cost.
- First class facilities with permanent showers and toilets
- if you think you would never enjoy camping in a million years then trust us to look after you. You will have a wonderful race weekend!
- If you want to make your British F1 Grand Prix or British MotoGP the most relaxing, hassle free weekend ever in your trackside home from home then spend it with us!
In their very latest 2016 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”
Had a great time at the silverstone moto gp. Staff were all helpful and very friendly. The campsite was a nice short walk away from the circuit. It was great to just turn up with a pre-pitched tent nice n hassle free
Would definately recommend trying it.
Shame about the weather
Thanks to all the intents staff
Superb friendly staff always available to help.