Glamping & Fully Kitted Pre-Pitched Tents
for F1, MotoGP, IOMTT & Silverstone Festival
You can trust us to make your racing the most relaxing ever!
In the centre of the above image is our campsite of tents, cabins and motorhomes at the 2023 British F1GP based at Whittlebury. Our thanks to the Red Arrows for their permission to use the image. Cpl Phil Dye – MoD/Crown Copyright 2023
At the British F1 Grand Prix, you can also enjoy our so very luxurious motorhomes for up to four occupants.
Make your race weekend the most relaxing, hassle free ever by arriving at our campsite right next to the circuit where your motorhome will be all ready and waiting for you.
As complete non-campers we were a little anxious about staying with Intents GP. We booked a 4 person cabin for myself, husband and 2 teenagers. We found the staff upon check-in to be very friendly, helpful and efficient . Cabin was great, very cosy for 4 people but beds were very comfortable and clean. Fridge was smaller than we expected but we mainly used it for drinks so not to much of an issue, 2 out of the 3 mornings we were able to swap our cool-blocks at reception for frozen ones which helped a lot. Breakfast was great, I am vegetarian and found the staff very accommodating food always fresh and hot.
Would definitely recommend and we are very much hoping to be able to book again for 2024.
Intents really know what they're doing.
Great tent (we had one of the 2/3 glamping tents for 2 of us)
The staff are fantastic, really go out of their way to help and making sure we're all having a good time, they worked tirelessly all weekend
The food was excellent (much better than what was at the track)
Overall, a great experience and highly recommended!
- We are a family run business that has been providing great times and great accommodation since 2009 for thousands of race fans at British and European motorsport events.
- We arrive way in advance of the event to erect our tents and communal marquee before kitting everything out with all of the essentials you’ll need to have a great, comfortable and hassle free race weekend
- Our communal marquee offers somewhere to eat and relax, TV showing the day’s racing, music in the evenings, hot tea & coffee all day for free, free unlimited breakfast in the mornings and evening meals served for a small extra cost.
- First class facilities with permanent showers and toilets available at every event
- if you think you would never enjoy camping in a million years then trust us to look after you. You will have a wonderful race weekend!
- If you want to make your race the most relaxing, hassle free occasion ever then spend it with us in your trackside home from home!
Our video section is located here. Immerse yourself in our 360 degree videos and see interviews with real guests.