Pre-Erected Camping Accommodation at the 2019 or 2020 Isle of Man TT
All Isle of Man TT reviews are located here
We still have room from the middle of the 2019 race week onwards so check your dates on our booking page to make sure.
Outside of race week we still have our full range of tents available for 2019.
The 2020 TT
If you are considering the 2020 TT, we are currently making all the arrangements for our range of tents to go on sale. We aim to have them available as soon as possible. If you want to be the first to know you can join our mailing list by completing your details at the bottom of this (and every) page or you can add your details on our contact form
Very helpful and friendly staff, go above and beyond the call of duty when required. Organised with enough stuff to help with your stay.
Martyn from England TT 2018
Great stay during TT race week
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Isle of Man TT ever by staying with us in our lovely pre-pitched camping tent accommodation. Let us be your raceside home from home!
Here is a gallery of photos of our site.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Isle of Man TT you will have:
- Excellent two person, four person or eight person camping tent accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival.
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Douglas Rugby Club)
- The campsite could not be closer to the action. The race passes the campsite entrance!
- Superb location on Peel Road just 1 mile from Douglas city centre
- Very flexible booking with no minimum night stay. Stay one night if you wish.
- Bookings available throughout qualifying, racing and beyond – from 22nd May until 9th June
- Licensed bar on site
- Food catering available all day on site
- Free WiFi at the clubhouse
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can relax and recharge your mind and body (and your devices). There will be tables and chairs, mirrors, hairdryers, sofa, charging station and a (free) tea/coffee station
- Free parking in our car park immediately adjacent to your tent. Less than a stone’s throw away
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Pillows with pillow cases
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to mains power in the campsite clubhouse and also at our reception to charge devices
- Table and chairs
Please note that the checkin time is 5pm but you are very welcome to arrive beforehand and leave your vehicle(s) with us if more convenient for you. The checkout time is 11am.
Isle of Man TT Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ.
The prices below are per tent per night
Southern 100 Racing
There’s actually racing other than on the TT Circuit.
There are also the Southern 100 Races before and after the TT.
The races take place on 24th, 25th and 27th May before the TT and on 8th June after the TT in the south of the Island.
Why not stay with us for these races? You will benefit from our cheaper accommodation rates and the ferries/flights are likely to be cheaper and easier to book.