Pre-Erected Camping at the 2018 Isle of Man TT
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Isle of Man TT ever by staying with us. Let us be your raceside home from home!
Here are a couple of photos of our site.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Isle of Man TT you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Douglas Rugby Club)
- The campsite could not be closer to the action. The race passes the campsite entrance!
- Superb location on Peel Road just 1 mile from Douglas city centre
- Totally flexible booking with no minimum night stay
- Bookings available throughout qualifying, racing and beyond – from 26th May until 12th June
- Licensed bar on site
- Food catering available all day on site
- Free WiFi at the clubhouse
- Excellent two person or four person camping accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival.
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking in our car park immediately adjacent to your tent. Less than a stone’s throw away
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Pillows with pillow cases
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to mains power in the campsite clubhouse and also at our reception to charge devices
- Table and chairs
Isle of Man TT Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ.
We normally provide a table of prices for our events but for the TT the prices differ between qualifying, race week and beyond.
Thus, the best thing we can do here is to give you a few examples of prices. If you want to find a price for your exact requirements then please visit our booking page where you can specify your arrival and departure dates.
We offer you complete date flexibility from 26th May until 12th June with no minimum night stay.
Some booking examples:
- A one night stay for two people arriving on Saturday 1st June and departing Sunday 2nd June £99
- A two night stay for two people arriving on Monday 3rd June and departing Wednesday 5th June £198
- A 6 night stay for two people arriving Wednesday 30th May and departing on 5th June £544
- A 4 night stay for four people arriving Tuesday 5th June and departing Saturday 9th June £596
Visit our booking page for your precise camping tent requirements
Each year, TripAdvisor gives Certificate of Excellence awards to accommodations that show continued excellence in hospitality. The award is given to those that consistently earn great reviews from travellers. Our Quarterbridge campsite has received this award!