We arrived home yesterday after the best few days away with the IntentsGP guys at IOM TT.
Great bunch of lads, excellent facilities, immaculate site and our Bell Tent was just perfect.
I’ll keep checking back for next year’s dates to be released, can’t wait for to do it all again!
Thanks for everything guys,
I’d just like to second Netty’s post, couldn’t of chosen a better place to stay for our break away. Everything was just perfect, the only downside was having to leave ?
Thank you all so much for looking after us, you guys all do a great job ??
We shall most definitely be seeing you again!
Netty & Jon xx
Great venue. Friendly and helpful staff. Location was excellent for the TT course
The staff were great
We had an utterly obnoxious couple next to us. Their behaviour was appalling and they should’ve been removed from the site. The staff were excellent at moving us away from them so no complaints there
If this will be your first time at the Isle of Man TT, you might find our frequently asked questions page useful.
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Isle of Man TT ever by staying with us in our lovely pre-pitched camping tent accommodation. Let us be your raceside home from home!
Here is a gallery of photos of our site.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Isle of Man TT you will have:
- Excellent two person, four person or eight person camping tent accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival.
- Table and chairs
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Douglas Rugby Club)
- The campsite could not be closer to the action. The race passes the campsite entrance!
- Superb location on Peel Road just 1 mile from Douglas city centre
- Flexible booking with only a three night minimum stay during race week and two nights outside of this period. You choose the dates. We don’t specify set periods that you can stay
- Booking available throughout qualifying, racing and beyond – 28th May until last depart 14th June
- Licensed bar on site
- Food catering available all day on site
- Free WiFi at the clubhouse
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can relax and recharge your mind and body (and your devices). There will be tables and chairs, mirrors, hairdryers, sofa, charging station and a (free) tea/coffee station
- Luxury portable toilets and showers available on our campsite (see the bottom of this page for some photos). Permanent toilets/showers also available in the clubhouse
- Free parking in our car park immediately adjacent to our campsite area. Less than a stone’s throw away
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Pillows with pillow cases
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- In addition to our recharge tent there is access to mains power in the clubhouse and at our reception to charge your devices
Please note that the check in time is from 5pm onwards but you are very welcome to arrive beforehand and leave your vehicle(s) or gear with us if more convenient for you (we cannot accept responsibility for anything we keep for you). The check out time is 11am.
Isle of Man TT Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ.
Southern 100 Racing
There’s actually racing other than on the TT Circuit.
There are also the Southern 100 Races before and after the TT.
The races will take place on 28th, 29th and 31st May before the TT and on 12th June after the TT in the south of the Island.
Why not stay with us for these races? You will benefit from our cheaper accommodation rates and the ferries/flights are likely to be cheaper and easier to book.
More information is available here.