Pre-Erected Camping at the 2019 Isle of Man TT
All Isle of Man TT reviews are located here
For the moment we are only taking bookings for our glamping tents. Our standard tents will follow subject to additional space availability.
At present we only have quite a limited space on the campsite. For us to have additional room will mean the landowner agreeing use of a new area (which has not been used before) as well as putting into place all the necessary logistics and permissions.
For race week we are already just over half full on certain days. In our view, the chances of our standard tents becoming available are not very likely.
In view of this we do recommend you consider our glamping tents.
If you want to be notified if and when our 2019 standard tent range becomes available then please subscribe to our mailing list (at the bottom of this page) or complete our contact form
Great stay during TT race week
We traveled a lot to get to you. We came from Hungary.
It was a great experience, the reception is simply excellent!
We will come again next year!
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Isle of Man TT ever by staying with us. Let us be your raceside home from home!
Here is a gallery of photos of our site.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Isle of Man TT you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Douglas Rugby Club)
- The campsite could not be closer to the action. The race passes the campsite entrance!
- Superb location on Peel Road just 1 mile from Douglas city centre
- Very flexible booking with only a two night minimum stay
- Bookings available throughout qualifying, racing and beyond – from 22nd May until 12th June
- Licensed bar on site
- Food catering available all day on site
- Free WiFi at the clubhouse
- Excellent two person or four person camping accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival.
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking in our car park immediately adjacent to your tent. Less than a stone’s throw away
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Pillows with pillow cases
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to mains power in the campsite clubhouse and also at our reception to charge devices
- Table and chairs
Please note that the checkin time is 5pm but you are very welcome to arrive beforehand and leave your vehicle(s) with us if more convenient for you. The checkout time is 11am.
Isle of Man TT Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ.
2019 prices and availability to be confirmed.