My first glamping experience couldn’t be better (except maybe the weather). The tents and facilities were clean with nice little touches like solar lights and comfy bed linens and a welcome beer. The staff were incredibly friendly and quick to respond to any queries or requests. Definitely recommend.
We only stayed one night but loved the experience and the guy on site who dealt with us was lovely
Communal feel to the campsite
If you enjoy tents then you’ll have no problem
If this will be your first time at the Isle of Man TT, you might find our frequently asked questions page useful.
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Isle of Man TT ever by staying with us in our lovely pre-pitched camping tent accommodation. Let us be your raceside home from home!
Here is a gallery of photos of our site.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Isle of Man TT you will have:
- Excellent two person, four person or eight person camping tent accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival.
- Table and chairs
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Douglas Rugby Club)
- The campsite could not be closer to the action. The race passes the campsite entrance!
- Superb location on Peel Road just 1 mile from Douglas city centre
- Flexible booking with only a three night minimum stay during race week and two nights outside of this period. You choose the dates. We don’t specify set periods that you can stay
- Booking available throughout qualifying, racing and beyond – 28th May until last depart 14th June
- Licensed bar on site
- Food catering available all day on site
- Free WiFi at the clubhouse
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can relax and recharge your mind and body (and your devices). There will be tables and chairs, mirrors, hairdryers, sofa, charging station and a (free) tea/coffee station
- Luxury portable toilets and showers available on our campsite (see the bottom of this page for some photos). Permanent toilets/showers also available in the clubhouse
- Free parking in our car park immediately adjacent to our campsite area. Less than a stone’s throw away
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Pillows with pillow cases
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- In addition to our recharge tent there is access to mains power in the clubhouse and at our reception to charge your devices
Please note that the check in time is from 5pm onwards but you are very welcome to arrive beforehand and leave your vehicle(s) or gear with us if more convenient for you (we cannot accept responsibility for anything we keep for you). The check out time is 11am.
Isle of Man TT Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ.
Please note: the VAT rate is 20% because the reduced 5% rate only applies to accommodation actually stayed in until 12th January 2021
Southern 100 Racing
There’s actually racing other than on the TT Circuit.
There are also the Southern 100 Races before and after the TT.
The races will take place on 28th, 29th and 31st May before the TT and on 12th June after the TT in the south of the Island.
Why not stay with us for these races? You will benefit from our cheaper accommodation rates and the ferries/flights are likely to be cheaper and easier to book.
More information is available here.