Generali it is all right, the people who management the camping site are very good and their disposal are 24h.
I am happy for choose this campsite!!!
Our experience with IntentsGP on the IOMTT 2018 was great, very kind staff, willing to help with anything requested. Will definitively recommend it. Thanks guys.
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Isle of Man TT ever by staying with us in our lovely pre-pitched camping tent accommodation. Let us be your raceside home from home!
Here is a gallery of photos of our site.
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Isle of Man TT you will have:
- Excellent two person, four person or eight person camping tent accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival.
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Douglas Rugby Club)
- The campsite could not be closer to the action. The race passes the campsite entrance!
- Superb location on Peel Road just 1 mile from Douglas city centre
- Very flexible booking with no minimum night stay. Stay one night if you wish.
- Bookings available throughout qualifying, racing and beyond – from 22nd May until 9th June
- Licensed bar on site
- Food catering available all day on site
- Free WiFi at the clubhouse
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking in our car park immediately adjacent to your tent. Less than a stone’s throw away
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Pillows with pillow cases
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to mains power in the campsite clubhouse and also at our reception to charge devices
- Table and chairs
Please note that the checkin time is 5pm but you are very welcome to arrive beforehand and leave your vehicle(s) with us if more convenient for you. The checkout time is 11am.
Isle of Man TT Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ.
The prices below are per tent per night
Southern 100 Racing
There’s actually racing other than on the TT Circuit.
There are also the Southern 100 Races before and after the TT.
The races take place on 24th, 25th and 27th May before the TT and on 8th June after the TT in the south of the Island.
Why not stay with us for these races? You will benefit from our cheaper accommodation rates and the ferries/flights are likely to be cheaper and easier to book.