All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
Our prices are per tent - not per person - although we do offer the facility of 3 people in our 2/3 person tents and 5 people in our 4/5 person tents to give you more flexibility.
If the third person is a child under 15 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.
We were suitably impressed from the moment we arrived. To be greeted with a free beer upon arrival was a great start. The team were very friendly and efficient showing us to our site. It was fab to arrive and have all the tent set up ready for you. The facilities were kept clean and tidy, and we wouldn't hesitate to use Intents GP again. Top service that we were very impressed with.
I only attend Moto GP, and for me this is the only way to camp. On arrival, free beer, throw sleeping bag on air-bed and go to circuit. A 15 minute walk to Copse. Proper showers, decent toilets, a bar/restuarant a maximum of 15 mins walk away. Brekkie, a bar at the other end of the site, with live music and hot food. None of which is available at Woodlands.(...)
- 2 Person Budget Tent - British MotoGP British MotoGPThis tent option is an adequate size for two people.Please bear in mind though that the tent’s height is only 113 cms or 3 feet 8 inches.
- 2/3 Person Standard Tent - British MotoGP British MotoGPOur pre-erected standard 2/3 person tent offers significantly more room than our budget tent.The sleeping area is very substantial and will easily sleep four so just the two of you in there will have loads of room.The porch area is also very large and you can easily have your table and chairs in there.One of the biggest advantages is that the tent’s porch area is 1.9 metres in height (6 feet 2 inches) so most people can stand up in it.
- 2/3 Person Glamping Tent - British MotoGP British MotoGPEnjoy our high quality 4 metre glamping bell tent which can cater for up to three people. Lots of extras and all bedding and towels included.
- 4/5 Person Standard Tent - British MotoGP British MotoGPA roomy family tent with generous headroom and plenty of space for you and your gear.This is a very spacious tent with flexible door and bedroom options and room for your gear, your furniture and yourselves.The tent’s wide tunnel style gives you excellent headroom throughout, and the large living space has hanging storage pockets to help you keep your kit organised.As you can see in the images, the tent can actually sleep 6 people so you will have plenty of room.
- 4/5 Person Glamping Tent - British MotoGP British MotoGPYou will love our super quality spacious 5 metre bell tent which cater for up to five people. Comes with lots of extras and includes all bedding and towels.
- 8 Person Standard Tent - British MotoGP British MotoGPOur tent for up to eight persons is a very spacious and stable tunnel-style tent with two large partitionable bedrooms in a face-to-face layout, roomy enough for you, your family (or group) and all your belongings.The bedrooms comfortably sleep four at each end of the tent, in 2+2 inners with breathable polyester walls.Bedrooms can also be removed, to give you extra storage space, or room for extra gear.The tent has two large windows and hanging storage pockets to help keep it tidy.