2/3 Person Glamping Tent - British MotoGPBritish MotoGP
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (two single beds available if you prefer. Just let us know when you order)
- Wooden sturdy table with two or three chairs and cushions
- Bedside table, with lantern & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold sparkling wine awaiting you
- Icepacks replaced every day
- Access to superb showers and toilet facilities for the MotoGP which we believe to be the best available at Silverstone
- Space to park your car/bike(s) next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge your mobiles etc
- Large communal gas barbecues situated close to our marquee
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwich
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
**Additional nominal cost
First time we visited and plan to stay again. Team so friendly and helpful really relaxed site to chill after a days racing. Entertainment was just right . We really enjoyed the whole experience. See you next year
Despite the weather we had a comfortable stay any issues were dealt with promptly and efficiently the team were friendly and helpful the food was plentiful and delicious wonderful stay would recommend love Karen and Steve x
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding a third person to this tent to give you more flexibility. Whilst this is a more cost effective option than choosing our 4 person glamping tent, you should be aware this will reduce the room in your tent so that your table and chairs will have to remain outside your tent.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15. If the third person in the tent is a child under the age of 15, contact us for a special price.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent. Is it 1,2 or 3?