Come and Join Our Kick Ass Team!
We’re on the hunt for people that are:
- hard working
- up for some fun
- passionate about motorsport
- even more passionate about making other people smile
As anyone who’s stayed with us knows, we care about making our customers happy. We care about it A LOT. If you fancy having amazing weeks away with a bunch of motorsport fans, soaking up the F1, MotoGP, and Isle of Man TT, atmosphere, setting up tents and ensuring our guests have the best weekend ever, then this could be for you.
It’s VERY hard work. We can’t emphasise that point enough. You’ll have lots of laughs and jokes along the way but possibly setting up tents in the pouring rain when you’re up to your armpits in mud isn’t always fun.
It means being away from home for about 5-7 days. Longer for the Isle of Man TT if you wish it (and you will be paid more of course).
You must be at least 16 years of age.
Some additional benefits
- Brilliant atmosphere amongst fellow racing fanatics
- Accommodation, food and drink all free for those 5-7 days
- You’ll also get £200 in your pocket (£250 for the F1 events) which you can put towards a race ticket if you wish 🙂
- You’ll be able to go to the qualifying on Saturday and the race on Sunday should you wish to do so
- We’ll give you a shiny intentsGP uniform which is as sought after as a Blue Peter Badge
Sounds great! What now?
Clearly there’s loads of other info that you’ll be keen to ask so if you fancy coming along, get in touch with Alex with details about yourself, any relevant experience you have and which events you are interested in – obviously they have to be ones we are going to!
Also, check out our interview with Kiri who has worked for us the past few seasons for a flavour of what it’s like.
Excellent service, professional extremely nice guys!!
Site was perfect, toilets spotless and pamper tent with hairdryers is just what a girl wants!
100% would recommend and will be rebooking next year .
Thank you Jane and Rob
Had a great time as always with in tents at whittlebury, great facilities and friendly staff who work so hard to look after everyone.
Our glamping tent was fantastic and roomy, and only a quick walk to the great shower facilities that never seem to run out of hot water
The food was great, and the atmosphere brilliant. What more could we ask for. Thanks to all the team, you’re all amazing