Come and Join Our Kick Ass Team!
We’re on the hunt for people that are:
- hard working
- up for some fun
- passionate about motorsport
- even more passionate about making other people smile
As anyone who’s stayed with us knows, we care about making our customers happy. We care about it A LOT. If you fancy having amazing weeks away with a bunch of motorsport fans, soaking up the F1 and MotoGP atmosphere, setting up tents and ensuring our guests have the best weekend ever, then this could be for you.
It’s VERY hard work. We can’t emphasise that point enough. You’ll have lots of laughs and jokes along the way but possibly setting up tents in the pouring rain when you’re up to your armpits in mud isn’t always fun.
It means being away from home for about 5-7 days.
You must be at least 16 years of age.
Some additional benefits
- Brilliant motorsport atmosphere amongst fellow racing fanatics
- Accommodation, food and drink all free for those 5-7 days
- You’ll also get £200 in your pocket which you can put towards a race ticket if you wish 🙂
- You’ll be able to go to the qualifying on Saturday and the race on Sunday should you wish to do so
- We’ll give you a shiny intentsGP uniform which is as sought after as a Blue Peter Badge
Sounds great! What now?
Clearly there’s loads of other info that you’ll be keen to ask so if you fancy coming along, get in touch with Alex with details about yourself, any relevant experience you have and which events you are interested in – obviously they have to be ones we are going to!
Also, check out our interview with Kiri who has worked for us the past few seasons for a flavour of what it’s like.
This was an absolutely amazing weekend, and Nina and Phil and the rest of the super team truly enhanced the experience. Thank you so much.. and we'll be back next year! Mel
IntentsGP offered a brilliant service, from the moment we pulled up and being offered a beer to the last morning. The staff couldn't do enough for you. Lovely people and a great service.