Come and Join Our Incredible Team!
- Do you LOVE motorsport?
- Are you up for some fun?
- Looking for the perfect summer job?
- If YES, then we want to hear from you!
We pride ourselves in offering a customer-centric experience. From setting up the tents to packing down the kit, we care about ensuring our customers are as happy as they can be!
If you’re hard working, have a taste for enhancing customer experiences and fancy having some amazing weeks away with a bunch of motorsport fans, soaking up one or more of the following events then this could be for you!
- British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone
- British MotoGP at Silverstone
- The Classic at Silverstone
- Isle of Man TT
- Belgian F1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
Some benefits for our staff include the following:
- Inclusive meals (we can cater for a variety of dietary requirements!).
- Inclusive tent accommodation allowing you to stay on site.
- Social evenings with fellow crew members including but not limited to Virtual Reality gaming (If you wish!).
- A new and shiny intentsGP uniform!
- Time off to enjoy various activities & races.
- Opportunity to explore the Isle of Man (during the TT race event).
- Inclusive ferry travel to the Isle of Man (during the TT race event).
- A home away from home, lots of memories to be made and opportunities to make long lasting friendships!
It can get tough going. We can’t emphasise that point enough. You’ll have lots of laughs and jokes along the way but possibly setting up tents in the pouring rain when you’re up to your armpits in mud isn’t always fun.
It means being away from home for 7-8 days. This can be longer for the Isle of Man TT Races if you wish it.
You must be comfortable standing, walking and carrying kit for long periods of time.
You must be at least 16 years of age and legally be entitled to work in the UK.
Sounds great! What now?
Clearly there’s loads of other info that you’ll be keen to ask so if you fancy coming along or wish to know more, get in touch with Phil (our Events Hiring Manager) with details about yourself, any relevant experience you have and which events you are interested in – obviously they have to be ones we are going to!
Also, check out our interview with Kiri who has worked for us the past few seasons for a flavour of what it’s like to be part of our incredible team.
The communication and service provided was excellent from start to finish. The location and cost was fantastic and the staff were amazing throughout the whole weekend. Thank you, we would not hesitate to book with Intents GP in the future, we would highly recommend.
Excellent service. Always friendly. Couldn’t fault anyone. Always around to help as well.