Glamping at the 2018 Silverstone British MotoGP
All Silverstone British MotoGP reviews are located here
We shall be taking bookings for the 2018 British MotoGP very soon. If you want to be the first to know when they go on sale then scroll down to the bottom of this page and join our mailing list or click here
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious 5 metre bell tent for two people with all the trimmings at the Silverstone British MotoGP:
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (two single beds available if you prefer)
- Wooden sturdy table with two chairs and cushions
- Bedside table, with lantern & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold Prosecco awaiting you
Easy to book ,excellent staff friendly and approachable Good breakfast really good to get to the race circuit Safe and secure camp site
Will definitely rebook for next year
We had an excellent experience with intentsgp, the staff were all fantastic as was the delicious food served, we would book with them again 🙂
You will enjoy the most relaxing, luxurious and hassle free MotoGP weekend ever by staying with us. Make us your trackside home from home!
You can see a photo gallery here
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Silverstone British MotoGP you will also enjoy:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- The campsite could not be closer to the circuit and we have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We’re less than 5 mins from the circuit using the shuttle that runs to and from the campsite or take a short leisurely stroll (less than three quarters of a mile) if you want a bit of exercise
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish
- Lots of our staff on site ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwiches
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge phones
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day
- Large communal gas barbecues
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- A number of the riders and teams stay at the Whittlebury Hotel on our campsite so a great chance for selfies and autographs
**Nominal additional charge
All tent bookings are subject to an additional £100 refundable damage deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
In their very latest 2016 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”