- Inflatable beds (singles or doubles - you decide when you book)
- Up to 4 Pillows with pillow cases
- Table and 4 chairs
- Free parking in our car park immediately adjacent to your tent. Less than a stone's throw away
- Access to the licensed bar on site
- Access to hot showers and clean toilets
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse and our reception to charge your mobiles etc
- Food catering all day
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
We arrived home yesterday after the best few days away with the IntentsGP guys at IOM TT.
Great bunch of lads, excellent facilities, immaculate site and our Bell Tent was just perfect.
I’ll keep checking back for next year’s dates to be released, can’t wait for to do it all again!
Thanks for everything guys,
I’d just like to second Netty’s post, couldn’t of chosen a better place to stay for our break away. Everything was just perfect, the only downside was having to leave ?
Thank you all so much for looking after us, you guys all do a great job ??
We shall most definitely be seeing you again!
Netty & Jon xx
The campsite itself was brilliant, ran by a company called ‘IntentsGP‘ and they basically follow most F1 and MotoGP events across Europe, they are two young lads who, Anthony and Alex, who are the friendliest people you’ll ever meet. They offer you a cold beer on arrival and will literally do anything they can to make your stay as best as it can be. The tent itself was a 2 man tent, however it was more than big enough for just me, you could have easily had 4 people in it, airbed and pillows are provided also a table and chairs. Sleeping bags, lamps and other little bits are available to rent from the reception for a small fee. I would 100% recommend staying with this company if you are heading to the TT or any motorcycling event. I will definitely be staying with them again when I return next year.