- Inflatable beds (singles or doubles - you decide when you make your booking)
- Up to 5 Pillows with pillow cases
- 1 camping table and 4/5 chairs
- Space to park one car# next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to the licensed bar on site
- Access to the hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse to charge your mobiles etc
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
I camped with the fab intents team at the Belgium Grand Prix and couldn't have asked for a better service. Tent's big and spacious, greeted with a beer, bacon sarnies in the morning and endless supply of ice, tea and electricity for that vital phone charge. The guys were knowledgeable, helpful and friendly and I would recommend to anyone looking for a great GP weekend.
Big smiles, warm welcome and a cold beer, we were made to feel like family the moment we stepped out of the car. Nothing was too much trouble for the team at any time of the day or night, we were well looked after. We all loved the evenings after the racing and cheerful socialising. The evening meals were a bonus, delicious and tremendous value. The facilities at the camp site used at Spa were very clean and well maintained in spite of the crowds. I would thoroughly recommend the "superawesomeness" ofintentsgp to others and hope to return myself in the future, loved it.