2/3 Person Standard Tent - Belgian F1 Grand PrixBelgian F1 Grand Prix
- Inflatable single beds or double bed
- Up to 3 Pillows with pillow cases
- Table and 2/3 chairs
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to the licensed bar on site
- Access to hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse to charge your mobiles etc
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
Excellent communication prior to event, friendly helpful staff who couldn’t do enough for us. They even bought in alcohol free beer for me! Lovely atmosphere in the camp and small extras made it really special like free cool bag, tea lights and extra blankets. Will definitely book again.
This was my first Grand Prix abroad, and after lots of research chose to stay with intentsGP. It was a very good decision. The tent was great, with plenty of room for me and my friend, and the airbed and sleeping bags were also very good. The staff couldn't be more helpful, and the clubhouse with 'refresh area' made life much more pleasant. I thoroughly recommend them, especially if you want to just chuck some clothes in a rucksack and head to the Grand Prix like I did.
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding a third person to this tent to give you more flexibility.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15. If the third person in the tent is a child under the age of 15, contact us for a special price.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent. Is it 1,2 or 3?