- Inflatable beds (singles or double - you decide when you book)
- Up to 3 Pillows with pillow cases
- Table and 2/3 chairs
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to the licensed bar on site
- Access to hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse to charge your mobiles etc
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
Big smiles, warm welcome and a cold beer, we were made to feel like family the moment we stepped out of the car. Nothing was too much trouble for the team at any time of the day or night, we were well looked after. We all loved the evenings after the racing and cheerful socialising. The evening meals were a bonus, delicious and tremendous value. The facilities at the camp site used at Spa were very clean and well maintained in spite of the crowds. I would thoroughly recommend the "superawesomeness" ofintentsgp to others and hope to return myself in the future, loved it.
Once more a fab weekend the staff are all wonderful and always willing to help in anyway they can to make your weekend memorable. Well done to you all and thanks for both Sliverstone and Spa.
PS: the food not bad either thanks Alex and Antony ....lol