2/3 Person Standard Tent - Belgian F1 Grand PrixBelgian F1 Grand Prix
- Inflatable beds (singles or double - you decide when you book)
- Up to 3 Pillows with pillow cases
- Table and 2/3 chairs
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to the licensed bar on site
- Access to hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse to charge your mobiles etc
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
**Additional nominal cost
Absolutely cracking team for whom nothing was too much trouble. They were totally conscious of ensuring you had a comfortable stay. It was my partner‘s 40th and they kindly surprised us with an upgrade upon arrival. I didn’t sleep well on the first night (partly due to our neighbours, but there’s always at least one selfish group on a campsite! I didn’t tell them about this but after the second and final night wish I had because I’m sure they would have done something about it for us because the customer service was incredible) and they gave me earplugs and told me to let them know if I needed anything else. The tent was clean and well equipped, as were the facilities. Walking past other campsites to get to F1, I realised how luxurious ours was in comparison to these other “penned-in“ types. The clubhouse was fab - a comfy, warm, social space where they served decent food and drinks. They made sandwiches so you could take them to F1 with you instead of having to fork out £35 minimum at Spa to get food and/or drinks. You could also charge your phone in there in one of the many charging points. Views were lovely from the clubhouse too. Tea and coffee were free all day. If I were to come to F1 again, I wouldn’t hesitate to book with this company. They really take pride in what they do and have high standards.
Had a great time at Spa F1 2018 with InTentsGP, weather was a challenge but the team dealt with everything we asked for and did their utmost to make sure we had a great time. Food was great, the ability to buy sandwiches to take into the circuit saved us a fortune and coming back after a long day to a warm bar and a hot meal was wonderful; highly recommended!
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding a third person to this tent to give you more flexibility.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15. If the third person in the tent is a child under the age of 15, contact us for a special price.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent. Is it 1,2 or 3?