- Inflatable beds (singles or double - you decide when you book)
- Up to 3 Pillows with pillow cases
- Table and 2/3 chairs
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to the licensed bar on site
- Access to hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse to charge your mobiles etc
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
I would just like to thank everyone at the Belgian Grand Prix inTentsGP who made our stay so many time better. (we were in tent 404 - 4 man tent - yeah yeah the 4 asian dudes lol) The hospitality from everyone was second to none. I know most staff were from the north east and what a credit to the region they are too. But seriously all the staff we met were helpful, kind, considerate, understanding, forgiving, funny and quality individuals all round. Kitchen, Serving Food, Bar Staff, Welcoming, Tent Staff, Wish i could remember everyones name so I won't boost Mez by remebering his only - lol. I can only summise you were all brought up 'proper'. Many Thanks and still buzzing.
This was my first Grand Prix abroad, and after lots of research chose to stay with intentsGP. It was a very good decision. The tent was great, with plenty of room for me and my friend, and the airbed and sleeping bags were also very good. The staff couldn't be more helpful, and the clubhouse with 'refresh area' made life much more pleasant. I thoroughly recommend them, especially if you want to just chuck some clothes in a rucksack and head to the Grand Prix like I did.