2/3 Person Standard Tent - British F1 Grand PrixBritish F1 Grand Prix
- Inflatable beds (singles or a double - you decide when you place your booking)
- Up to 3 Pillows with pillow cases
- Table and 2/3 chairs
- Icepacks replaced every day
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to Whittlebury golf club's excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge your mobiles etc
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
**Additional nominal cost
*unless very adverse weather conditions
Great campsite, the staff were amazing, any problems or if things needed doing they were on it quickly and efficiently. Nothing was too hard for them to sort out. They were also very polite and a free beer on arrival was an added extra. The site was clean and tidy, I never imagined I’d camp on a golf course! We traveled from abroad and this was ideal for us, (...)
IntentsGp are fantastic. It allows us to attend our favourite race of the year without the hassle of pitching a tent and all the dramas that go with it. The staff are always extremely friendly and welcoming from the very 1st moment to the time we leave. Its surprises me how they remember our names every year. Thank you so much to you and the staff for the (...)
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding a third person to this tent to give you more flexibility.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15. If the third person in the tent is a child under the age of 15, contact us for a special price.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent. Is it 1,2 or 3?