2/3 Person Glamping Tent with Power - British F1 Grand PrixBritish F1 Grand Prix
- Top specification inflatable double bed with sheet, winter 13.5 tog duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer. Just let us know when you order)
- Wooden sturdy table with two or three chairs
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Bedside table and lantern or tea lights
- Fairy lights
- Icepacks available at Reception
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to Whittlebury golf club's excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Access to mains power in our recharge tent to charge your mobiles etc
- Electrical power to your tent for low wattage items
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
*unless very adverse weather conditions
Fantastic service at a great campsite. 2nd time we have stayed there and would go back again.
We used Intents GP for our weekend trip to the Silverstone F1, excellent service both prior and when we arrived and a great way of enjoying the weekend. A 15 minute walk to the circuit entrance and you are in, no stress of driving in and out or catching a shuttlebus so would definitely do again.
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding a third person to this tent to give you more flexibility. Whilst this is a more cost effective option than choosing our 4 person glamping tent, you should be aware this will reduce the room in your tent so that your table and chairs will have to remain outside your tent.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15. If the third person in the tent is a child under the age of 15, contact us for a special price.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent. Is it 1,2 or 3?