2/3 Person Glamping Tent with Power - British F1 Grand PrixBritish F1 Grand Prix
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer. Just let us know when you order)
- Wooden sturdy table with two or three chairs and cushions
- Bedside table, with lantern & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold sparkling wine awaiting you
- Icepacks replaced every day
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to Whittlebury golf club's excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Access to mains power in our recharge tent to charge your mobiles etc
- Electrical power to your tent
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwich
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
*unless very adverse weather conditions
Friendly staff, clean , comfortable and tidy accommodation, description matched reality, would book again
Wow, what a weekend! I persuaded my friend to camp when she had always said she never would and she is now a convert. The whole experience was 5*, from initial booking, to being kept informed and provided with helpful checklists and directions.
Once we arrived the whole team, without exception, were so friendly and helpful throughout the weekend which made (...)
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding a third person to this tent to give you more flexibility. Whilst this is a more cost effective option than choosing our 4 person glamping tent, you should be aware this will reduce the room in your tent so that your table and chairs will have to remain outside your tent.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15. If the third person in the tent is a child under the age of 15, contact us for a special price.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent. Is it 1,2 or 3?