4/5 Person Glamping Tent with Power - British F1 Grand PrixBritish F1 Grand Prix
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double beds with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer. Just let us know when you order)
- Wooden sturdy table with four or five chairs and cushions
- Bedside tables, with lantern & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Two complimentary bottles of ice cold sparkling wine awaiting you
- Icepacks replaced every day
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)***
- Access to Whittlebury golf club's excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Electrical power to your tent for your devices
- Also access to mains power in our "Recharge Tent" to charge your devices
- Large communal gas barbecues situated close to our marquee
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwich
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
*unless very adverse weather conditions
**Additional nominal cost
***If more than vehicle then the second will be parked less than a stone's throw away
We stayed with Intents for the British Grand Prix and they were brilliant. We were glamping, very roomy tent and lots of nice extras in it. Very close to the track and all facilities such as toilets and showers were kept very clean. We want to book again next year with them!
I had the most enjoyable experience with intentsgp. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and seemed genuinely interested in our journey there and where we came from. Camping really made our experience with the grand prix and these guys made it even better!
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding a fifth person to this tent to give you more flexibility. Whilst this is a more cost effective option than choosing two glamping tents, you should be aware this will reduce the room in your tent so that your table and chairs will have to remain outside your tent.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15. If the fifth person in the tent is a child under the age of 15, contact us for a special price.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent.