- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double beds with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer. Just let us know when you order)
- Wooden sturdy table with four chairs and cushions
- Bedside tables, with lantern & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Free parking in our car park immediately adjacent to your tent. Less than a stone's throw away
- Access to the licensed bar on site
- Access to hot showers and clean toilets
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse and our reception to charge your mobiles etc
- Food catering all day
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
Staff were welcoming and very helpful. We really enjoyed our time with intents despite the weataher. The racing was incredible! It was a one time for us but definitely recommend these people if you want to camp.
The campsite itself was brilliant, ran by a company called ‘IntentsGP‘ and they basically follow most F1 and MotoGP events across Europe, they are two young lads who, Anthony and Alex, who are the friendliest people you’ll ever meet. They offer you a cold beer on arrival and will literally do anything they can to make your stay as best as it can be. The tent itself was a 2 man tent, however it was more than big enough for just me, you could have easily had 4 people in it, airbed and pillows are provided also a table and chairs. Sleeping bags, lamps and other little bits are available to rent from the reception for a small fee. I would 100% recommend staying with this company if you are heading to the TT or any motorcycling event. I will definitely be staying with them again when I return next year.