- Inflatable beds (singles or a double - you decide when you place your booking)
- Up to 2 pillows with pillow cases
- Table and 2 chairs
- Icepacks replaced every day
- Access to superb showers and toilet facilities for the Classic which we believe to be the best available at Silverstone
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to mains power at our reception to charge your mobiles etc
- Large communal gas barbecues available for you to cook your own food should you wish to do so
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
These guys are fantastic, they are clearly passionate about customer service and the overall ambiance they provide. If glamping is your thing then you could not do better.
Me and my son had a great time on site, I was a bit unsure about tenting as the last for me was over 40 years ago, but it could of not been better good size tents. comfortable
The lads were brilliant so friendly and helpful,
Breakfast and tea and coffee all day
10 min pleasant walk to track. Will be back next year.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
Our price is for the tent. We do not charge per person.