- Inflatable beds (singles or doubles - you decide when you place your booking)
- Up to 4 Pillows with pillow cases
- 1 camping table and 4 chairs
- Icepacks replaced every day
- Access to superb showers and toilet facilities for the Classic which we believe to be the best available at Silverstone
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to mains power at our reception to charge your mobiles etc
- Large communal gas barbecues available for you to cook your own food should you wish to do so
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
Me and my son had a great time on site, I was a bit unsure about tenting as the last for me was over 40 years ago, but it could of not been better good size tents. comfortable
The lads were brilliant so friendly and helpful,
Breakfast and tea and coffee all day
10 min pleasant walk to track. Will be back next year.
Brilliant intentgp, highly recommended
everything was spot on
The price is per tent. We do not charge per person.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.