Second year i have stayed with these guys for the classic event and i will be back next year! Fantastic service, great tents, brilliant site, fab breakfast and the guys themselves....words cannot describe!
Stayed with my two sons and i am sure they will return aswell.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
Me and my son had a great time on site, I was a bit unsure about tenting as the last for me was over 40 years ago, but it could of not been better good size tents. comfortable
The lads were brilliant so friendly and helpful,
Breakfast and tea and coffee all day
10 min pleasant walk to track. Will be back next year.
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents with all the trimmings for up to four people at the Silverstone Classic:
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed(s) with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer)
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with up to four chairs and cushions
- Bedside table(s), with lantern(s) & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Coolbag and Icepack on arrival and can be replaced every day
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold sparkling wine awaiting you (two bottles for four people)
You will enjoy the most relaxing, luxurious and hassle free Silverstone Classic weekend ever by staying with us. Make us your trackside home from home!
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Silverstone Classic you will also enjoy:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- We believe the showers and toilet facilities for the Classic to be the best available at Silverstone
- We have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We are about a fifteen minute walk to the circuit
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish
- Our friendly staff on site ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle(s) parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwich (subject to availability)
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Access to mains power in our reception to charge phones
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can relax and recharge your mind and body (and your devices). There will be tables and chairs, mirrors, hairdryers, sofa, charging station and a (free) tea/coffee station
- Large communal gas barbecues available for you to cook your own food should you wish to do so
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
In their very latest 2018 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”