My wife and I stayed at your site for the Silverstone Classic.
The two guys who booked us in and ran the clamping site were better than first class. They could not do enough for us.
The breakfast tent was always clean and tidy. I thought the almost constant availability to make hot drinks was such a simple yet great customer service idea.
InTentsgp have positioned themselves very nicely in the market, at a few well selected events, to offer a very good service, with good facilities in a relaxed atmosphere, at a very sensible price.
All the staff are very friendly and don't take themselves too seriously whilst doing a very good job.
Excellent value for money.
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents with all the trimmings for up to five people at the Silverstone Festival:
- Top specification inflatable single/double beds with sheet, winter 13.5 tog duvets, high grade pillows and blanket
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with up to five chairs
- Bedside table and lantern or tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Icepack available at reception
You will enjoy the most relaxing, luxurious and hassle free Silverstone Festival weekend ever by staying with us. Make us your trackside home from home!
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Silverstone Festival you will also enjoy:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- We believe the showers and toilet facilities for the Festival to be the best available at Silverstone
- We have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We are about a fifteen minute walk to the circuit
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish
- Flexible payments. No need to pay for four nights if you only want to stay two nights
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 28 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle(s) parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, fruit juice, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Access to free mains power in our marquee via a charging station to charge phones
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
In their very latest 2022 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”