Glamping at the 2023 Silverstone Classic
All guest reviews for our service at the Silverstone Classic are located here
Our tents will be available soon for the 2023 Classic. If you want to be the first to be notified of when you can book then join our mailing list at the bottom of this page (and every page on our website).
Great group of guys and girls always cheerful and friendly. We look forward to returning next year.
It was great to meet you and your team. Although you were all obviously busy, it's really commendable how you all always made time to have a quick chat. I spoke with you on Sunday morning ref BBC 6 music as you were putting the monster Bluetooth speaker on.
There were obviously a couple of issues over the weekend ie mud and the shouty man in the early(...)
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents with all the trimmings for up to four people at the Silverstone Classic:
- Top specification inflatable single/double beds with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with up to four chairs
- Bedside table and lantern or tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Icepack available at reception
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold sparkling wine awaiting you (two bottles for four people)
You will enjoy the most relaxing, luxurious and hassle free Silverstone Classic weekend ever by staying with us. Make us your trackside home from home!
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Silverstone Classic you will also enjoy:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- We believe the showers and toilet facilities for the Classic to be the best available at Silverstone
- We have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We are about a fifteen minute walk to the circuit
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights) if you wish
- Flexible payments. No need to pay for four nights if you only want to stay two nights
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 28 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle(s) parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwich (subject to availability)
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Access to free mains power in our marquee via a charging station to charge phones
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
In their very latest 2021 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”