4/5 Person Glamping Tent - British F1 Grand PrixBritish F1 Grand Prix
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double beds with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer. Just let us know when you order)
- Wooden sturdy table with four or five chairs and cushions
- Bedside tables, with lantern & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Two complimentary bottles of ice cold sparkling wine awaiting you
- Icepacks replaced every day
- Space to park your two cars next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to Whittlebury golf club's excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge your mobiles etc
- Electrical power to your tent (an additional option but sorry now sold out)
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwich
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
**Additional nominal cost
*unless very adverse weather conditions
First time staying with these guys and they have certainly set the standard high.
Great correspondence right from the time of booking, with loads of helpful information and top tips that came in so handy.
Welcome drink on arrival, great friendly staff, immaculate pre pitched tent.
The location was perfect for the Silverstone circuit and quiet enough that (...)
We never camped before at any past race, however, thought we’d give it a go. InTents was recommended to us by other friends and they were right. Travelling around 10 hours to get there we were welcomed by very pleasant staff. The cold beer on arrival was a great touch. The tents were clean and exactly as described. Every email we got in the run up to the (...)
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding a fifth person to this tent to give you more flexibility. Whilst this is a more cost effective option than choosing two glamping tents, you should be aware this will reduce the room in your tent so that your table and chairs will have to remain outside your tent.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15. If the fifth person in the tent is a child under the age of 15, contact us for a special price.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent.