2/3 Person Glamping Tent - Silverstone ClassicSilverstone Classic
- Top specification inflatable single beds or double bed with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket
- Wooden sturdy table with two or three chairs
- Bedside table, with lantern or tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold sparkling wine awaiting you
- Icepack available at reception
- Access to superb showers and toilet facilities for the Classic which we believe to be the best available at Silverstone
- Space to park your car/bike(s) next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to free mains power in our marquee to charge your mobiles etc
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwich
Stayed at Intents GP for The Silverstone Classic in 2022. Our experience was absolutely superb. From the moment we arrived, everything was great. Excellent campsite, excellent staff, excellent tent! The free tea and coffee and free breakfasts were excellent too. Close to the track and nice atmosphere. Will definitely use again - for the Classic - but also at other events. Highly recommended!
My first experience of glamping . Was great , met and made friends onsite .
Surprised at how my youth resurfaced. Great Fun
Your staff were great , helpful knowledgeable and nothing was too much bother .
Highly recommend to any age group .
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding a third person to this tent to give you more flexibility. Whilst this is a more cost effective option than choosing our 4 person glamping tent, you should be aware this will reduce the room in your tent so that your table and chairs will have to remain outside your tent.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15. If the third person in the tent is a child under the age of 15, contact us for a special price.
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent. Is it 1,2 or 3?