2 Person Cosy Cabin - Isle of Man TTIsle of Man TT
- The cabin is solid, snug, secure and cosy, 2.4 metres wide, 3 metres front to back, and 2 metres tall. They are easily big enough to stand up in
- Wooden frame single beds with a real foam mattress, sheets, winter 13.5 tog duvets, high grade pillows and blankets
- Wooden sturdy table with two chairs
- Solid wooden floor with fitted carpet
- Coat hooks
- Hanging shelves
- Windows with blinds
- Bedside table, with lantern/lamp
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Power in your cabin to charge your mobiles and other low wattage devices
- Mini fridge
- Your cabin is lockable
- Fairy lights
- Free parking in our car park. Less than a stone's throw away
- Access to the licensed bar on site
- Access to hot showers and clean toilets
- Food catering all day
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
We had a great time in a 4 person glamping tent at the intents GP site at the IOMTT23. The location is very good, with the rugby clubhouse on site, Douglas and the Fan Zone within 15-20 min walk, and even a few viewing spots from within the campsite if you don't manage to make it out before the road closures. The quality of the accommodation was very good, with comfortable beds and bedding and a fluffier towel than I have at home, beautiful clean hot showers and very clean toilet facilities. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the site felt secure. Being able to make a cup of tea to get us going in the mornings was brilliant. The site was nice and quiet of an evening but there was a good atmosphere in the rugby club.
Intentsgp didn't disappoint. We used them for the Isle of Man TT and the service / quality of accommodation was second to none.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your cabin. Is it 1 or 2?
It says "tent" below but it is a cabin you will be booking.