2/3 Person Glamping Tent - British F1 Grand PrixBritish F1 Grand Prix
- Top specification inflatable single beds or double with sheets, duvets, high grade pillows and blankets
- Wooden sturdy table with two or three chairs
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Bedside table and lantern or tea lights
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold sparkling wine awaiting you
- Icepack available at Reception
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to Whittlebury golf club's excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Access to mains power in our recharge tent to charge your mobiles etc
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwich
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Marquee with tables, seating, music and fun times
*unless very adverse weather conditions
It was my first time visiting the British Grand Prix and the first time for a few other guests when it came to staying at this site. I can definitely say we will all be returning to stay here. Great bunch of staff who couldn’t do enough for you, So close to the circuit, and great facilities. Could not fault it. Very well organised. 5 star service.
Excellent service. Always friendly. Couldn’t fault anyone. Always around to help as well.
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding a third person to this tent to give you more flexibility. Whilst this is a more cost effective option than choosing our 4 person glamping tent, you should be aware this will reduce the room in your tent so that your table and chairs will have to remain outside your tent.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15. If the third person in the tent is a child under the age of 15, contact us for a special price.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent. Is it 1,2 or 3?