- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (two single beds available if you prefer. Just indicate your preference when you book)
- Wooden sturdy table with two or three chairs and cushions
- Bedside table, with lantern & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold Prosecco awaiting you
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to the licensed bar on site
- Access to hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse to charge your mobiles etc
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwiches
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome. Very friendly and well organised staff made our time most enjoyable. Having tea/coffee to hand throughout the day and a place to charge your phone/camera was most handy. It was clear that the team enjoy what they do and their enthusiasm shone through in abundance. Would highly recommend!!
Great service and staff, excellent communications before the event so there were no surprises. Will use again.
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding a third person to this tent to give you more flexibility.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15. If the third person in the tent is a child under the age of 15, contact us for a special price.
PLEASE NOTE: if there are three occupants then only single beds will be available for you.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
If you book five nights (arrive Wednesday to depart Monday) your fifth night is FREE.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent. Is it 1,2 or 3?