2/3 Person Glamping Tent - Belgian F1 Grand PrixBelgian F1 Grand Prix
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (two single beds available if you prefer. Just indicate your preference when you book)
- Wooden sturdy table with two or three chairs and cushions
- Bedside table, with lantern & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold sparkling wine awaiting you
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to the licensed bar on site
- Access to hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse to charge your mobiles etc
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwich
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
**Additional nominal cost
I've had a good time there. The staff is friendly and helpful. it is a quiet site, located at a local football club. the facilities were good but not great. the food they sold there was tasty and not expensive. the tent we had was spacious and was already set up when we arrived. you could park the car next to the tent. I would definitely come back again.
Our first experience with intentsgp and it was a very good one. Two previous visits to Spa. A little walk to the circuit (30/35 mins) but on a nice morning no problem.
The football clubhouse that was used was ideal for the needs of weekend campers. The staff were very helpful on any queries and worked extremely hard to keep everything going. We (4 gents) had a great weekend.
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding a third person to this tent to give you more flexibility. Whilst this is a more cost effective option than choosing our 4 person glamping tent, you should be aware this will reduce the room in your tent so that your table and chairs will have to remain outside your tent.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15. If the third person in the tent is a child under the age of 15, contact us for a special price.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent. Is it 1,2 or 3?