Pre-Erected Camping at the 2020 Silverstone WEC
All the guest reviews for our service at the Silverstone WEC are located here
The Le Mans 24 Hour race has been moved to September so the 2020 Silverstone WEC will not take place until a date to be decided in 2021. If you would like to be notified when our tents go on sale please join our mailing list at the bottom of this page or complete our contact form
from lens communication when I first booked to Anthony's hosting skills along with Dante's chat we had a fantastic time and were looked after so well on the site nothing was too much trouble and all with a smile. Breakfast facilities and content were first class.
thank you so much would not hesitate to come again (even my boyfriend who does not like camping said lets do this again 🙂
We booked a 3 night stay in a pre-pitched tent with Intents GP for the WEC event at Silverstone. From start to finish everything went smoothly. We were greeted by Antony on arrival and the offer of a cold bottle of beer was extremely welcome. Antony was more than accommodating for our whole stay and he even took the (friendly) abuse that we gave him well! The(...)
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free Silverstone World Endurance Championship camping weekend ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Silverstone WEC you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- We believe the showers and toilet facilities for the WEC to be the best available at Silverstone
- We have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We are about a fifteen minute walk to the circuit
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-pitched all ready for your arrival
- Totally flexible booking – you can stay from just one to four nights (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights available)
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)**
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to mains power at our reception to charge phones
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day (not included in the budget tent option)
- Table and chairs (table not included in the budget tent option)
- Large communal gas barbecues available for you to cook your own food should you wish to do so
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
**Nominal additional cost
Silverstone WEC Camping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
In their very latest 2019 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”