Pre-Erected Camping at the British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone
All Silverstone F1 customer reviews are located here
We shall be taking bookings for the 2018 British F1 Grand Prix very soon. If you want to be the first to know when they go on sale then scroll down to the bottom of this page and join our mailing list or click here
Your team work incredibly hard to ensure guests have a good stay and would recommend your sight to others.
Perfect location for silverstone circuit
You can see a photo gallery here
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your British F1 Grand Prix you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) which could not be closer to the circuit
- Access to Whittlebury golf club’s excellent showers and toilets*
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- Premium location at the campsite (already included in your price)
- A leisurely 15 mins stroll to the circuit (and that’s not a “holiday brochure” 15 mins)
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-erected all ready for your arrival. You can stay Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights if you wish
- Lots of our staff on site ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Hot & hearty evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge phones
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day (not included in the budget tent option)
- Table and chairs (table not included in the budget tent option)
- Large communal gas barbecues
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- Great opportunity for photos and autographs as many drivers and teams stay at the Whittlebury hotel on site
**Nominal additional charge
*unless very adverse weather conditions
All tent bookings are subject to an additional £100 refundable damage deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
Whittlebury Campsite Official Rating
In their very latest 2016 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”