Pre-Erected Camping at the 2024 British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone
You will enjoy the most relaxing and hassle free race weekend ever by staying with us. Let us be your trackside home from home!
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your 2024 British F1 Grand Prix you will have:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) which could not be any closer to the circuit
- Access to Whittlebury golf club’s excellent showers and toilets*
- Premium location at the campsite. This costs £370 but is already included in our price to you
- Access to hairdryers and sockets (both male and female) in the golf club*
- A genuine leisurely 15 mins stroll to the circuit
- Excellent camping accommodation, pre-erected all ready for your arrival. You can stay Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights if you wish
- Option to pay just a 50% deposit now to secure your booking with the balance due 28 days before our campsite opens for the event
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Parking for one vehicle included in your price**
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Inflatable airbeds (doubles or singles)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)***
- Hot & hearty evening meals*** (subject to availability)
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can charge your devices and there will also be a (free) tea/coffee station available all day
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option)
- Duvets and sheets for hire (must be pre-booked)
- Icepacks available to collect from Reception
- Table and chairs
- Our Marquee with tables,seating, music and fun times
- Licensed bars on the campsite. Free evening live music
- Superb campsite entertainment over the weekend (details TBC)
- Grocery shop on the campsite (TBC)
- Great opportunity for photos and autographs as many drivers and teams stay at the Whittlebury hotel on site
*unless very adverse weather conditions
** for tents up to five persons. If an 8 person tent then two vehicles included. There will be a charge for additional vehicles
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding an extra guest to our 2 person and 4 person tents to give you more flexibility. For example, three people in our 2/3 person standard tent for 2 nights costs £609.
If the third person is a child under 15 years of age (at the time of the event) then contact us for a special price.
You should also consider our lovely glamping tents if you fancy a little bit of extra luxury with all bedding included.
There is also the facility to have electrical power.
Whittlebury Campsite Official Rating
In their very latest 2022 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”