All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
Our prices are per tent - not per person.
I'm the kind of person who would normally stay in a hotel, and I never thought much of camping; in all honesty, I chose IntentsGP as a budget it'll-do for my time at the World Endurance Championship at Silverstone, with surrounding hotels being out of my budget. I can safely say they were the right choice, and I'm glad I chose IntentsGP over a hotel. The(...)
from lens communication when I first booked to Anthony's hosting skills along with Dante's chat we had a fantastic time and were looked after so well on the site nothing was too much trouble and all with a smile. Breakfast facilities and content were first class.
thank you so much would not hesitate to come again (even my boyfriend who does not like camping said lets do this again 🙂
- 2 Person Budget Tent - Silverstone WEC Silverstone WECThis tent option is a perfectly adequate size for two people.Please bear in mind that the tent’s height is only 113 cms or 3 feet 8 inches.
- 2 Person Glamping Tent - Silverstone WEC Silverstone WECEnjoy our lovely high quality 4 metre glamping bell tent. Lots of extras and all bedding and towels included.
- 2 Person Standard Tent - Silverstone WEC Silverstone WECOur pre-erected standard 2 person tent offers significantly more room than our budget tent.The sleeping area is very substantial and will easily sleep four so just the two of you in there will have loads of room.The porch area is also very large and you can easily have your table and chairs in there.One of the biggest advantages is that the tent’s porch area is 1.9 metres in height (6 feet 2 inches) so most people can stand up in it.
- 4 Person Glamping Tent - Silverstone WEC Silverstone WECYou will love our super quality spacious 5 metre bell tent. Comes with lots of extras and includes all bedding and towels.
- 4 Person Standard Tent - Silverstone WEC Silverstone WECA roomy family tent with generous headroom and plenty of space for you and your gear.This is a very spacious tent with flexible door and bedroom options and room for your gear, your furniture and yourselves.The tent’s wide tunnel style gives you excellent headroom throughout, and the large living space has hanging storage pockets to help you keep your kit organised.As you can see in the images, the tent can actually sleep 6 people as we want you to be nice and comfortable.
- 8 Person Standard Tent - Silverstone WEC Silverstone WECOur tent for up to eight persons is a very spacious and stable tunnel-style tent with two large partitionable bedrooms in a face-to-face layout, roomy enough for you, your family (or group) and all your belongings.The bedrooms comfortably sleep four at each end of the tent, in 2+2 inners with breathable polyester walls.Bedrooms can also be removed, to give you extra storage space, or room for extra gear.The tent has two large windows and hanging storage pockets to help keep it tidy.