Glamping at the 2021 Silverstone WEC
All the guest reviews for our service at the Silverstone WEC are located here
The Le Mans 24 Hour race has been moved to September so the 2020 Silverstone WEC will not take place until a date to be decided in 2021. If you would like to be notified when our tents go on sale please join our mailing list at the bottom of this page or complete our contact form
from lens communication when I first booked to Anthony's hosting skills along with Dante's chat we had a fantastic time and were looked after so well on the site nothing was too much trouble and all with a smile. Breakfast facilities and content were first class.
thank you so much would not hesitate to come again (even my boyfriend who does not like camping said lets do this again 🙂
I have stayed with Intentsgp twice, once for the F1 and now for the WEC. I really enjoy the helpful, relaxed but organised set up. I attend these events on my own and always feel welcomed and included. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys and I will definitely stay again.
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tents with all the trimmings for up to four people at the Silverstone WEC:
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed(s) with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer)
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with up to four chairs and cushions
- Bedside table(s), with lantern(s) & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Coolbag and Icepack on arrival and can be replaced every day
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold sparking wine awaiting you (two bottles for four people)
Make us your trackside home from home!
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your Silverstone World Endurance Championship you will also enjoy:
- Long standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park) including permanent brick built showers and toilets
- We believe the showers and toilet facilities for the WEC to be the best available at Silverstone
- We have a premium location on site (already included in your price)
- We are about a fifteen minute walk to the circuit
- Totally flexible booking – you can stay from one night up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights available)
- Our friendly staff on site ready to help you with anything we can
- Free parking and your vehicle(s) parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwich (subject to availability)
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Access to mains power at our reception to charge phones
- Large communal gas barbecues available for you to cook your own food should you wish to do so
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
Silverstone WEC Glamping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
In their very latest 2019 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade. The Sub-Group pages have yet to be updated to reflect the 2019 awards.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”