The staff were very helpful & made us feel very welcome. The glamping tent was lovely & cosy. The site was in a great situation, a nice 10 minute walk to the harbour & shops. We had a lovely time, can't wait until next year.
We had a great time in Cowes and Alex's accommodation was very easy to find, clean, friendly and convenient. Would use again.
You can enjoy our luxurious and spacious glamping bell tent accommodation for up to four people with all the trimmings for Cowes Week 2019.
Let us be your Cowes Week home from home!
You will enjoy:
- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed(s) with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer)
- Wooden sturdy table(s) with up to four chairs and cushions
- Bedside table(s), with lantern(s) & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
A family business. We have been trusted by thousands of customers since 2009.
For your stay you will also enjoy:
- Superb location at Cowes Enterprise College in Cowes itself
- Exclusive access to the College’s first class showers and toilets
- A genuine 10 minute walk from the Red Jet ferry terminal
- A genuine 10 minute walk to the Royal Yacht Squadron
- Our accommodation is available for you between 9th August and 18th August
- Free parking on our site
- Minimum booking of only 2 nights
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you with anything we can
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches (subject to availability)*
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Our “Recharge Tent” where you can relax and recharge your mind and body (and your devices). There will be tables and chairs, mirrors, hairdryers, sofa, charging station and a (free) tea/coffee station
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge your devices
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day
- Large communal gas barbecues available if you wish to cook your own food
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- Lots of shops, pubs and restaurants nearby
- We are right next door to Cowes Golf Club. Book a tee time and bring your clubs!
*additional nominal cost
Cowes Week Glamping Prices
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable £100 damage/security deposit which we ask you to pay when you arrive at our campsite. This will be returned to you when you leave. For more details see our FAQ
These prices are per tent not per person.
We offer you total date flexibility from 9th August until 18th August with no minimum night stay.
Out tent prices are:
- 2 person glamping tent £75 per night
- 4 person glamping tent £99 per night
- 10% discount if you stay more than one night or book more than one tent
Visit our booking page to match your precise requirements