- Access to Cowes Enterprise College's excellent showers and toilets
- Access to mains power in our marquee to charge your devices
- Large communal gas barbecues situated close to our marquee for you to cook your own food if you wish
- Unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast**
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- We are right next door to Cowes Golf Club. Book a tee time and bring your clubs!
The staff were very helpful & made us feel very welcome. The glamping tent was lovely & cosy. The site was in a great situation, a nice 10 minute walk to the harbour & shops. We had a lovely time, can't wait until next year.
I took my 3 kids to Isle of white over the weekend .while I was looking for an accommodation ,I found IntentsGP on booking.com. To starting with , I wasn’t fully confident that it will be the right choice as we never slept in a tent before, but went for it ! The kids really enjoyed the stay even with fact the the weather wasn’t very good! Alex and Andy were very friendly and helpful. They were available all time . It was exactly as it says on the IntentsGP site ;The tent was very clean and provided towels, lantern and sheets.Toilets , shower rooms , Gas cooker , hob for charging gadgets, tea and coffee facilities were 1 minuet walk from the tent and available all the time . Over all we enjoyed the stay and would really use it again in future.
We define "children" as being 14 years and under.
Children up the age of 4 are free. Aged 5-14 £7.50 per night.
PLEASE NOTE: although it says "tent" below, it actually means pitches.