- Access to Cowes Enterprise College's excellent showers and toilets
- Access to mains power in our marquee to charge your devices
- Large communal gas barbecues situated close to our marquee for you to cook your own food if you wish
- Unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast**
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- We are right next door to Cowes Golf Club. Book a tee time and bring your clubs!
My 13 year old son and I spent 3 nights in this comfortable accommodation. Alex and Anthony are very charming, chatty, kind hosts and make you feel welcome since you arrive. They have everything you need to enjoy the glamping experience ensuring you are confortable all the time. They even lent us couple of hoodies as I forgot to pack warm clothes for the evenings. The location and place was perfect with all amenities and facilities close by. The place was quiet and relaxing. We enjoyed our stay very much, we will definetly go back and I highly recommend it. Thanks Alex and Anthony keep up the good work.
This was our first glamping experience and we thoroughly enjoyed it! The tent interior was clean and more spacious than expected and the air beds were really comfortable. Also loved the fairy lights!
We define "children" as being 14 years and under.
Children up the age of 4 are free. Aged 5-14 £7.50 per night.
PLEASE NOTE: although it says "tent" below, it actually means pitches.