- Access to Cowes Enterprise College's excellent showers and toilets
- Access to mains power in our marquee to charge your devices
- Large communal gas barbecues situated close to our marquee for you to cook your own food if you wish
- Unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast**
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- We are right next door to Cowes Golf Club. Book a tee time and bring your clubs!
Got the feeling ours was only a small event by comparison but this made it all the better for us. It meant the area was kept reasonably clean and there were no queues for facilities or breakfast, which had some great options. The hosts were fantastic, very helpful and approachable. Glamping tent was perfect. We had no issues even though there were storms for most of our stay. We had no leaks and the tent stayed pretty clean. Overall this was a great experience for me and my partner and something we would definitely consider doing again in the future, hopefully with some sunshine next time....
Stayed for one night for Cowes Week! Friendly, fun hosts who made our first glamping trip and memorable and enjoyable one! Thanks guys. P.S. The air beds were incredible - didn’t deflate at all under my vast weight - I need to know who your supplier is.
We define "children" as being 14 years and under.
Children up the age of 4 are free. Aged 5-14 £7.50 per night.
PLEASE NOTE: although it says "tent" below, it actually means pitches.