- Inflatable beds (singles or doubles - let us know when you order)
- Up to 4 Pillows with pillow cases
- Table and 4 chairs
- Icepacks replaced every day
- Access to Cowes Enterprise College's excellent showers and toilets
- Free parking
- Access to mains power in our marquee to charge your devices
- Large communal gas barbecues situated close to our marquee for you to cook your own food if you wish
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- We are right next door to Cowes Golf Club. Book a tee time and bring your clubs!
I took my 3 kids to Isle of white over the weekend .while I was looking for an accommodation ,I found IntentsGP on booking.com. To starting with , I wasn’t fully confident that it will be the right choice as we never slept in a tent before, but went for it ! The kids really enjoyed the stay even with fact the the weather wasn’t very good! Alex and Andy were very friendly and helpful. They were available all time . It was exactly as it says on the IntentsGP site ;The tent was very clean and provided towels, lantern and sheets.Toilets , shower rooms , Gas cooker , hob for charging gadgets, tea and coffee facilities were 1 minuet walk from the tent and available all the time . Over all we enjoyed the stay and would really use it again in future.
This was our first glamping experience and we thoroughly enjoyed it! The tent interior was clean and more spacious than expected and the air beds were really comfortable. Also loved the fairy lights!
We define "children" as being 14 years and under.
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
Our prices are per tent - not per person
Book more than one night to automatically receive a 10% discount.