- Two Queen size top specification intex inflatable double beds with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (single beds available if you prefer. Just let us know when you order)
- Wooden sturdy table with four chairs and cushions
- Bedside tables, with lantern & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Icepacks replaced every day
- Access to Cowes Enterprise College's excellent showers and toilets
- Free parking
- Access to mains power in our marquee to charge your devices
- Large communal gas barbecues situated close to our marquee for you to cook your own food if you wish
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches*
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- We are right next door to Cowes Golf Club. Book a tee time and bring your clubs!
Got the feeling ours was only a small event by comparison but this made it all the better for us. It meant the area was kept reasonably clean and there were no queues for facilities or breakfast, which had some great options. The hosts were fantastic, very helpful and approachable. Glamping tent was perfect. We had no issues even though there were storms for most of our stay. We had no leaks and the tent stayed pretty clean. Overall this was a great experience for me and my partner and something we would definitely consider doing again in the future, hopefully with some sunshine next time....
My 13 year old son and I spent 3 nights in this comfortable accommodation. Alex and Anthony are very charming, chatty, kind hosts and make you feel welcome since you arrive. They have everything you need to enjoy the glamping experience ensuring you are confortable all the time. They even lent us couple of hoodies as I forgot to pack warm clothes for the evenings. The location and place was perfect with all amenities and facilities close by. The place was quiet and relaxing. We enjoyed our stay very much, we will definetly go back and I highly recommend it. Thanks Alex and Anthony keep up the good work.
We define "children" as being 14 years and under.
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
Our prices are per tent - not per person
Book more than one night to automatically receive a 10% discount.