- Queen size top specification intex inflatable double bed with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket (two single beds available if you prefer. Just let us know when you order)
- Wooden sturdy table with two chairs and cushions
- Bedside table, with lantern & tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of ice cold Prosecco awaiting you
- Icepacks replaced every day
- Access to superb showers and toilet facilities for the WEC which we believe to be the best available at Silverstone
- Space to park your car/bike(s) next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to mains power at our reception to charge your mobiles etc
- Large communal gas barbecues available for you to cook your own food should you wish to do so
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Free Breakfast Bacon sandwiches
from lens communication when I first booked to Anthony's hosting skills along with Dante's chat we had a fantastic time and were looked after so well on the site nothing was too much trouble and all with a smile. Breakfast facilities and content were first class.
thank you so much would not hesitate to come again (even my boyfriend who does not like camping said lets do this again 🙂
This was my first real camping experience and it was very enjoyable. Alex and Anthony are very friendly and helpful. The community hub was very pleasant and welcoming first thing in the morning and after returning from the circuit in the evening. The facilities and tent were spot on and the location was wonderful. I fully expect to be using IntentsGP again for future trips.
Our price is for the tent. We do not charge per person.
We define "children" as being under the age of 15.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.