- 2 single beds or 1 double inflatable bed (you decide when you place your booking)
- Access to mains power at our reception to charge your mobiles etc
- Access to superb showers and toilet facilities for the WEC which we believe to be the best available at Silverstone
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Large communal gas barbecues available for you to cook your own food should you wish to do so
Foe just £10 more you can upgrade to our standard 2 person tent where you also get:
- Pillows and pillow cases
- A table
- A much larger tent to give you loads more space and one that you can stand up in!
This was my first real camping experience and it was very enjoyable. Alex and Anthony are very friendly and helpful. The community hub was very pleasant and welcoming first thing in the morning and after returning from the circuit in the evening. The facilities and tent were spot on and the location was wonderful. I fully expect to be using IntentsGP again for future trips.
I have stayed with Intentsgp twice, once for the F1 and now for the WEC. I really enjoy the helpful, relaxed but organised set up. I attend these events on my own and always feel welcomed and included. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys and I will definitely stay again.
We define "children" as being 14 years and under.
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
Our prices are per tent - not per person