2 Person Budget Tent - British MotoGPBritish MotoGP
- 2 single beds or 1 double inflatable bed (you decide when you place your booking)
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge your mobiles etc
- Access to superb showers and toilet facilities for the MotoGP which we believe to be the best available at Silverstone
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon sandwiches**
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Large communal gas barbecues situated close to our marquee
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
**Nominal additional cost
For just £20 more you can upgrade to the standard 2/3 person tent where you will also have:
- Pillows and pillow cases
- A table
- A much larger tent to give you loads more space and one that you can stand up in!
+ve The proximity to the circuit
I only attend Moto GP, and for me this is the only way to camp. On arrival, free beer, throw sleeping bag on air-bed and go to circuit. A 15 minute walk to Copse. Proper showers, decent toilets, a bar/restuarant a maximum of 15 mins walk away. Brekkie, a bar at the other end of the site, with live music and hot food. None of which is available at Woodlands.(...)
We define "children" as being 14 years and under.
All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit which will be automatically added when booking. For more details see our FAQ
Our prices are per tent - not per person.