- 2 single beds or 1 double inflatable bed (you decide when you book)
- Space to park your car next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse to charge your mobiles etc
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon Butties**
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Access to the licensed bar on site
- Access to hot showers and clean toilets in the sports clubhouse
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
If you upgrade to the standard 2 person tent, for only £20 more you also get
- A table
- Pillows and pillow cases
- A much bigger tent to give you loads more room and that you can stand up in!
We had a very nice week-end. Welcome of IntentsGP team was friendly and very pleasant with a beer at arrival! Everything was precisely what we expected.
The staff was friendly and efficient. I really appreciated both the ambiance and the very convenient location from the circuit at walking distance (~30 minutes to La Source corner).
I also appreciated very much the communication by email prior the event to organize our trip, with nice and useful advices and indications to find the place easily and to make the week-end comfortable.
The catering service was great with a very dynamic team, nice ambiance of a British pub in the Belgian campaign. I liked it.
The breakfast was nice, copious, simple and pleasant.
If I have the chance to come back to a GP, I will consider IntentsGP again for sure.
Thanks a lot to the whole team.
Absolutely cracking team for whom nothing was too much trouble. They were totally conscious of ensuring you had a comfortable stay. It was my partner‘s 40th and they kindly surprised us with an upgrade upon arrival. I didn’t sleep well on the first night (partly due to our neighbours, but there’s always at least one selfish group on a campsite! I didn’t tell them about this but after the second and final night wish I had because I’m sure they would have done something about it for us because the customer service was incredible) and they gave me earplugs and told me to let them know if I needed anything else. The tent was clean and well equipped, as were the facilities. Walking past other campsites to get to F1, I realised how luxurious ours was in comparison to these other “penned-in“ types. The clubhouse was fab - a comfy, warm, social space where they served decent food and drinks. They made sandwiches so you could take them to F1 with you instead of having to fork out £35 minimum at Spa to get food and/or drinks. You could also charge your phone in there in one of the many charging points. Views were lovely from the clubhouse too. Tea and coffee were free all day. If I were to come to F1 again, I wouldn’t hesitate to book with this company. They really take pride in what they do and have high standards.